TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 25-29
TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

3.0

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product after reading some reviews that suggested that using this along with the curl amplifier would give best results...it did on some days and on others, not so good. The amplifier works better, but for some reason both have recently dried my hair out. I use to get really definied curls, now just poof and dry waves. Would not repurchase.

on 8/4/2004 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

I have yet to try the curl booster with the curl amplifier together, but I will try it tomorrow and let you know. I stopped using the curls rock amplifier because it got tacky in my hair the next day. I will edit this review once I try it.

Curl Booster is good, I think it gives my wavy hair a boost and the locks are more defined. Seems to work better with scrunching than with twisting the locks of hair into curls. However it is not meant to hold. Liked the smell, the clean feel to it, since it doesnt leave my hair gross the next day. So if i dont have anywhere special to go, I just use the curl booster alone as my only styling aid so I can skip the next day washing and go for 2 days. When I need my hair styled, I use more than that - like hairspray, or the curls rock leave in moisturizer and then i shampoo the next day.

Popular Styling Products