TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

Filtered by age: 19-24
TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

3.5

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is simply incredible!! My hair is really curly underneath and more straight on the top, this booster really evens both sides out so I end up with perfect waves!! I love how it smells too!!! the texture, shine and smell are all added benefits!! my waves always look 100% better when I use this! I recommend!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this whole entire line! The curls booster smells soooooo good it's ridiculous!! The boys seem to like the scent as well since I been getting lots of compliments when I wear this, they all seem to think it's perfume! This stuff is like a hairspray but wiht out the stickyness or the hard/firming crunchiness hairspray can leave behind. When I mix this weth my amplifier and some hairspray afterwards my hair is left frizz free and stays in place all day long wihtout drying or leaving my hair feeling crunchy

I adore this stuff. I don't have naturally curly hair - I have a digital perm (loose, curly waves) and this stuff brings out the curls beautifully - either on dry hair or damp hair.

I generally use it on damp hair first and then again on my hair when it's dry just to 'boost' the curl. I don't get super-defined curls from it, but for my perm it works wonders. The smell is quite nice too.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Superb for bringing out the curls, really useful. Doesn't weigh hair down and makes hair soft and smells very nice. HG for me! Can be a bit drying though.

on 4/15/2006 9:42:00 PM

I have finally found a product that lets me wear my hair curly! I have very curly hair naturally, but have always straightened it every day. This gives perfect curls, and lasts all day. Beware though -- if you use the slightest bit too much, your hair will be crunchy. Try about one pump for long hair, a half pump for less than shoulder length.

on 12/13/2009 5:17:00 AM

I like this product enough to rebuy it, but not because it makes my curls fabulous. At first, I wanted to find a curl product that would give me more volume to my curls, so I got this and the TiGi Curl Rock Curl Amplifier. The amplifier is a horrible glue that made my hair feel greasy and gross. So I decided to try the spray with my matrix curl.life curl milk, and it was perfect. This added a bit of volume and some nice shine to my hair without a heavy, crunchy or gross feeling. Loved it.

A bit on the expensive side though, and the cap on the top is very easy to split and break. That is why I took one lippy off.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have very long, fine curly hair that is very prone to frizz. This product (when used sparingly) really helps to define and add shine to my curls. However, if I tend to spray too much in one area it gets pretty crunchy. The packaging is great; one quick spray and my hair is much more beautiful! It is a bit pricey though. That's the biggest downside..however if I find it on sale I will definitely buy again!

Love it. It is a bit pricy for college freshman me, I got it buy one get one free so I bought this and the Bed Head Split End Mender... It works wonderfully... I don't use it every time I wash my hair, though.. just occasionally. I have frizzy, wavy hair, and the Booster makes my curls a lot softer and less frizzy. I only gave it a 4 because I still have to use my parade of other products with it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It's cool but not exactly necessary. It smells real good.

on 11/5/2007 10:18:00 PM

I have wavy hair that I can wear wavy or straight pretty easily. Unlike a lot of people, I use this in dry hair for an extra boost when I'm wearing it wavy. I think it smells great and adds some definition, but definitely isn't something that curly girls can use alone.

Popular Styling Products