Chanel Coco

Chanel Coco
CocoCocoCoco

4.2

on 2/21/2018 6:33:00 AM

Old Chanel rocks! Always. Far more than most recent creations like Gabrielle trying to talk to everyone and nobody simultaneously.

on 2/20/2018 10:17:00 PM

This is one of the best fragrances of all time. It's so sexy, yet classy and sophisticated at the same time. It's not for the meek or faint of heart... no, no. Coco is for the empowered and confident woman.

This is a fragrance for women who seem to effortlessly succeed in all their endeavors, they aren't concerned with the trivial opinions of others, and they lift other women up because they are secure in who they are and they don't buy into petty cattiness or competition. Coco is just the ultimate "superwoman" perfume.

Coco could have, and probably should have, been the fragrance that Chanel is most famous for instead of No. 5. I know that's a bold statement, and please don't misunderstand me, I'm a Chanel fan and I own multiple bottles of No.5. But Coco is SPECIAL.

I prefer the EDP which is very strong. 1-2 sprays and you're good ALL day. Men adore it. I get tons of compliments. Its just gorgeous I feel like everyone should wear Coco at least once in their life. I wear it EVERYWHERE (this is where confidence and not giving a damn come into play lol) but Coco would work for a super romantic date night, posh formal attire party, fashion event, benefit dinner or night at the opera or theatre. It absolutely begs to be worn with a little black dress and pearls!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is a beautiful and sophisticated perfume. The scent is almost old-fashioned. But the EDP will not last more then 3 hours on me, no matter what. Purchased it personally in a renowned cosmetics store.

Ok, this is composed by a GRANDMA ( and not ashamed to be one either!). I have a large collection of perfumes , but in truth , only a few are EXCEPTIONAL and worthy of a steep price or financial sacrifice . I can honestly say that Coco is a fragrance that is the true definition of a classic and timeless scent , and a fragrance that justifies shelling out more than a few dollars .

I do not need to tell you that it is a spicy oriental that has "oomph" without being over the top. It is a perfect balance of sultry sexiness and ladylike femininity . I would say that it is a perfume EVERY woman should at least try once . To me it is a fragrance for women who are feminine , have class, and not desperate to scream to the world "I am a sex kitten desperate for attention." .Women who are comfortable with their identity and sexuality do not need to scream this constant message that is overplayed in American culture .Desperation for attention ( especially attention dependent on marketing one's self a sex fantasy ) is more a sign of pathology that balanced confidence.

Over the years I have owned many fragrances , but I can state that three I never tire of and will always rely on are Coco , Allure ( Chanel ) and Calvin Klein's Euphoria , These are MEMORABLE masterpieces that make a woman smell like a woman in the best way .

on 12/12/2016 3:08:00 AM

One of the best perfumes ever, very classy, feminine, unique, sexy, sophisticated and alluring. Love it.

on 10/14/2016 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Coco Chanel eau toilette I have been using this fragrance for years.Stays on all day.It has a wonderful spicy sent This is the only fragrance. I would buy

on 10/11/2016 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Can't believe that its taken me so long to try this fragrance, but its just wonderful.

As previous reviewers have said its a spicy oriental but it has a softness about it which makes it wearable for either day or night time. It's sophisticated, alluring and sexy, also very long lasting.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

To me this is what a grown up woman should smell like. I would describe it is a spicy floral; a "serious fragrance." Ergo, it is a scent that could not be mistaken for anything but expensive perfume, as opposed to, say, the remnant of the smell of your face powder or shampoo. It can be "in your face", which suits me well because I have a rather strong personality. Please note: I'm referring to "plain" Coco in this review not Coco "Mademoiselle" or any other olefactory sequels, so to speak. Coco. There is no substitute.

on 6/28/2016 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

My friend found a splash bottle of this from the 80s for me. It's the EDT and it is so good! I love even the current reformulation, but this is so much stronger, richer, and beautiful. There is nothing like this scent, a true 80s powerhouse that has stood the test of time. I feel this is very unisex and can be safely worn by a man or woman with confidence.

My bottle looks different than the pic w the black cap. It is a square bottle w a clear small cap just like Chanel Coco Noir only clear so u can see the richly colored (& richly scented) Amber liquid contained. This is the strongest perfume I've ever owned (well No. 5 is quite strong so is Allure). This smells like spice cake & wassailing punch during the holidays very festive, sophisticated maybe a bit matronly (I do not mean that in an offensive manner way whatsoever), I just don't think this would appeal much to teens but this is for a grown woman who has been around the block, sage, prominent, witty, savvy, wise...the sandalwood could be more prominent but in this but I love the powderiness, creamy never screechy nor obnoxious never cheap. Like that perfume in the 80s: "I can being home the bacon; fry it up in a pan, & never let u forget ur a man..." Haha

Popular Fragrances