LUSH Daddyo shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
LUSH Daddyo shampoo
Daddyo shampooDaddyo shampoo

3.7

Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Alkyl Sulfate, Toothed Wrack Seaweed Infusion (Fucus serratus), Fresh Sea Water (Aqua), Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, Perfume, Glycol Cetearate, Fresh Lime Juice (Citrus limetta), Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cananga Oil (Cananga odorata), *Limonene, *Linalool, Coumarin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Colour 61585, Colour 18050

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

I had dark brown that was also dyed a darker brown.. i wanted to go lighter and my hair turned a comically orange color.. despite the fact that the hairdresser put toner in.. this purple shampoo is stronger than i thought.. it really helped cut the brass.. however, if you are putting it on dry hair it stains your hands purple.. make sure to wash them. I really thought it wasnt going to work but I am very pleased with this shampoo and the smell is very strong.. however i love the smell.. like lilacs..

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

So I've been using daddy o shampoo for about 5 weeks and I'm not sure whether I love it or not.I like the smell of the shampoo but hasn't really made a difference on my hair ,i have blonde hair and was expecting this product to make my hair more shinier and blonde but it hasn't.However it does prevent oily hair and now I only wash my hair every other day but I will warn others that this product can dry your hair out a lot and applying conditioner is now an essential.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my ultimate push-pull product. It is insanely expensive and smells like rancid violets neglected to rot in the crook of Satan's bowels, but it is hands-down THE best color maintenance shampoo I have ever tried. Better than Artec, better than TiGi, better than John Frieda. My hair has been every shade of the rainbow, and every time I try to escape the costly, foul-stenched grasp of Daddy-O, he reels me back in with his sweet sweet promises of good-looking color. And he delivers.

Popular Shampoos