LUSH Daddyo shampoo

2.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Alkyl Sulfate, Toothed Wrack Seaweed Infusion (Fucus serratus), Fresh Sea Water (Aqua), Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, Perfume, Glycol Cetearate, Fresh Lime Juice (Citrus limetta), Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cananga Oil (Cananga odorata), *Limonene, *Linalool, Coumarin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Colour 61585, Colour 18050

on 12/27/2013 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I thought I'd try this out as I love Lush bath/shower products. I have naturally black hair and have been bleaching it blonde for the past 4 years. Been using this for a few months now and am not too pleased with the product. I find it actually very irritating to my scalp and it has even caused my scalp to become dry and flaky. For a purple shampoo it does tone, but I have found many other purple shampoos with the same effect, without leaving my scalp so dry. Waiting till it runs out and will not use again....