LUSH Daddyo shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
LUSH Daddyo shampoo
Daddyo shampooDaddyo shampoo

3.4

Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Alkyl Sulfate, Toothed Wrack Seaweed Infusion (Fucus serratus), Fresh Sea Water (Aqua), Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, Perfume, Glycol Cetearate, Fresh Lime Juice (Citrus limetta), Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cananga Oil (Cananga odorata), *Limonene, *Linalool, Coumarin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Colour 61585, Colour 18050

on 5/19/2015 6:36:00 PM

i actually used this shampoo once when traveling with a friend who has blond hair and i forgot my shampoo and used this
as i am a brunette, i nvr thought of getting this shampoo
but after using it i went and bought me a bottle
it made my hair shiny and soft

on 5/25/2014 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this shampoo for my highlighted hair(copper) to prevent it from being brassy. Apparently, you have to lather and leave the shampoo in your hair for about 3 to 5 minutes and rinse it to to ensure that the colour in your hair doesn't go brassy.

I have used for weeks and i don't see it doing anything to stop my hair from looking rusty but it does keep my hair clean. So i suppose this shampoo is just like any other shampoo;there's nothing special about it.

I purchased this shampoo after a Lush sales associate recommended this for my hair type. For reference I have colored my hair a medium blonde and my hair is med in thickness with natural wave. I don't mind the smell of this nor the price, I will spend extra money for hair products if they work. I got this in October and the bottle now is just under half full so it does last me a while however it has damaged my hair. I've had 2 haircuts since I started using this and in Nov. Had to have 1/2 an inch cut off from dry ends and when I just went to have another trim had to have a inch cut off. My hair dresser has been cutting my hair for yrs and was shocked with the condition of my hair. So I purchased some new shampoo and my hair already is looking better even my husband has mentioned it is looking better and not as dry. I'm sad this didn't work out for me as I am in love with Lush's body and bath products but the hair products just haven't worked out for me.

on 6/25/2013 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like it for my highlighted blonde hair! I don't apply it to my ends and I do follow up with a good conditioner so I don't really agree with the other reviews that say this is drying. I rotate washes with this and LUSH's Big shampoo, which I also love. I do a deep repair mask every few washes.

Yes it is expensive and blah blah, but remember your paying for more than a product when you buy LUSH. When you compare ingredients lists to regular shampoos, there really is a difference. Also it’s supporting jobs in your country, good ingredients and high moral standards like recycling and not testing on animals. All this costs more than bulk manufacturing! There need to be more companies like this!

on 4/30/2012 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Got a sample of this at Lush (sample lasts for 3 times, so usually I try shampoos before, they are really expensive at Lush!) as any Lush shampoo, the smell is horrible (not the worst of them). The color might seem scary at first (bright purple, all shower was splashed with purple foam and water) but it washes out and does not leave any stains.
I loved the result a lot, my golden highlights were lighter and so very shiny, I was really impresed.
However, the down sides - price, smell and it could be more moisturizing. My hair is really dry, little damaged, so I have to choose another shampoo. However, this is great shampoo for anyone who wants lighter, shiny hair.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This is one pigmented purple shampoo ~~ near the ranks of Joico and AG. However it left my long, fine beige blonde hair stiff and lifeless. And I listened to previous reviewers and used a Deep Conditioning Treatment after I rinsed...so the dryness/stiffness is beyond odd. I liked the scent (kinda earthy) and the pigmentation, however the way it left my hair is just too bad. I won't repurchase.

on 7/1/2010 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

it might be good for blonde hair..but it's really drying, it makes my hair so tangled its not funny...not even the most powerful conditioner can fix it. terrible...

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I've used this about 4 times now and I love it. It cleans my hair and doesn't leave it feeling dry, and the purple tone has helped keep the warm tones out of my cool brunette hair. I love the smell. I guess its violet scented, I've never had anything violet scented to compare it to but it's nice.