LUSH Daddyo shampoo

Filtered by hair type : Other
LUSH Daddyo shampoo
Daddyo shampooDaddyo shampoo

3.3

Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Alkyl Sulfate, Toothed Wrack Seaweed Infusion (Fucus serratus), Fresh Sea Water (Aqua), Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, Perfume, Glycol Cetearate, Fresh Lime Juice (Citrus limetta), Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cananga Oil (Cananga odorata), *Limonene, *Linalool, Coumarin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Colour 61585, Colour 18050

on 1/16/2016 11:26:00 PM

I'm giving this product 4 stars because it does do what it promises to. I have dyed ash brown hair with ash highlights, and brassy tones do come out often which is irritating. After the first wash, my hair did look less brassy which I am extremely pleased with, but it also dried my hair out quite a bit and I noticed some white flakes on the top of my head, which I don't usually have. I would recommend this product if you need to combat brassy hair (and it smells divine) but only once a week, and you need a lot of conditioner afterwards.

on 7/26/2015 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

So i bought only the small size cuz tbh i didn't think it'll work as well as full of chemicals purple shampoos would and this is way better than most of chemically purple shampoos and smells delightfully

on 1/14/2015 5:12:00 AM

I would be devastated if this product was ever discontinued! I stopped dying my hair blonde a few years ago and let it all grow out to natural and this stuff just makes my hair shine :) I mean really shine. It brings out all the natural tones of the hair. I can see natural blonde streaks that I used to have when I was little. Makes my hair look really healthy and shiny and seems to keep the greasy feeling away. You only need a little bit as a little goes a long way.

on 6/26/2014 3:30:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Since I bleached my hair ~2 months ago this has been the shampoo I've used. I used to use trichomania solid shampoo, but this was far too harsh for my new treated hair.
I leave it in for about 3 minutes and then rinse it out. It definitely helps with the brassiness, especially when used alongside a toner and/or purple conditioner.
It's quite a runny liquid so it usually ends up all over my shower! I always make sure to rinse it off the shower walls before I get out because I don't want to stain the walls.
The smell isn't as nice as some of the other Lush shampoos in my opinion, but I'm willing to sacrifice the nicer smells for a product that helps my hair. If you're not sure, definitely go in store and have a sniff first because it's a pretty strong smell!

on 2/8/2013 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Eh, it's okay. It didn't make me any blonder or take out the yellow tone, but it made my hair clean. It bubbles up better if you rub it in your hands before you apply it to your hair.

The smell isn't too nice. The boyfriend asked me what I had used and then said that he didn't like it. I don't pay any attention to what he thinks about how I smell as it's my business, but I agree with him that it isn't pleasant.

I'll use up the whole bottle as Lush isn't cheap, but won't repurchase. There are better, cheaper blonde shampoos out there.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I had a strong reaction to this clarifying/toning shampoo. I got hives, my hair fell out and my scalp itched like crazy. I do not recommend.

on 12/1/2009 2:58:00 PM

I don't write many reviews, but I just had to with this product. I have never smelled anything so rank. I can't even describe the scent, but it's disgusting. I don't even care what it could do for my blonde hair because I washed it out so fast. Ug is all I have to say about this one.

My favourite Lush shampoo, hands down. I have fine dry blonde hair with looser curls and I find that it works great keeping my hair colour looking nice (I never dye my hair, btw) and the lemon and seaweed add nice shine. The smell is wonderful, well, providing that you get it from the UK, as the NA version tends to have a bit of a fishy smell because of the seaweed. Interestingly enough, though, the UK version smells purely of violets, without any indication that there is seaweed in there. This is one product that makes me coming back to Lush. Btw, a great conditioner to go with this is Veganese. It adds shine as well, and the lemon compliments the violet very well, not overpowering it at all.

on 2/13/2006 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I have a lot of "platinum" (who said GREY!) hair. Actually I don't have a problem with "yellowing" but decided to try a sample of this just to check it out. There was absolutely NO foam/bubbles/lather . . . like putting lotion on your wet head & smearing it around. My hair was not brighter afterwards. It WAS more flat & droopy than normal - like I'd washed my hair with lotion. Never again. Glad I decided to sample first.

Popular Shampoos