LUSH Daddyo shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
LUSH Daddyo shampoo
Daddyo shampooDaddyo shampoo

Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Alkyl Sulfate, Toothed Wrack Seaweed Infusion (Fucus serratus), Fresh Sea Water (Aqua), Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, Perfume, Glycol Cetearate, Fresh Lime Juice (Citrus limetta), Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cananga Oil (Cananga odorata), *Limonene, *Linalool, Coumarin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Colour 61585, Colour 18050

on 9/15/2014 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

An employee at Lush recommended me Daddy-O to tone down the brassiness in my blind hair. The packaging is pretty and it's nice they offer three size bottles. I found it ridiculously priced though. I'm sorry but $30 for a large bottle of shampoo is pretty steep for me. It does have a strong floral scent which I find refreshing. The first time I used it, my hair felt softer, silkier and the brassy tones were diminished. The only downfall is that I can only use it once every couple weeks. I have discovered that using it every other days made my hair coarse and dried out. Other than that, I do enjoy this Lush Shampoo but only in small moderations.

on 9/20/2003 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I ran out of my Avon brightening shampoo (which is discontinued now) and just about that time, Lush came out with Daddyo. Well after reading the Times and Lush Forum, I decided Daddyo was a must have. Well it is great! I gave it all 5's because while it is a great product, it is very expensive! At 7 for 250ml, it costs as least as much as some salon brands! No essential oils in it (unless you count the violet leaf absolu), and LOTS of perfume and color, but it really does brighten well! For blonde hair that is gleaming like rays of sunshine, this stuff is all you need!

Popular Shampoos