LUSH Daddyo shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Dry
LUSH Daddyo shampoo
Daddyo shampooDaddyo shampoo

3.0

Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Alkyl Sulfate, Toothed Wrack Seaweed Infusion (Fucus serratus), Fresh Sea Water (Aqua), Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, Perfume, Glycol Cetearate, Fresh Lime Juice (Citrus limetta), Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cananga Oil (Cananga odorata), *Limonene, *Linalool, Coumarin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Colour 61585, Colour 18050

on 8/2/2016 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I didn't leave it on even for 5 minutes and it turned my hair into a nasty pink/violetish colour. Couldn't wash it off completely even after 6 washes. Avoid.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have full set highlighted hair which is blonde ! I bought this and I have very dry hair, but it works wonders! After styling my hair, my hair was light, bright, felt good, shiny and clean. It is not drying if you condition your hair, its so dark that it really helps tone the color and make hair feel light. All you need is a drop and yes its expensive but you get what you pay for, it lasts forever. I have had mine a week and it has hardly gone down ! I would recommend :)

on 1/19/2013 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product did get the red tint out of my hair (I was going from auburn to light brown). However, as many other reviewers have mentioned... it made my hair very dry. I ended up giving it to my boyfriend (who is blonde) and it has done WONDERS for his hair! It has never been brighter and more shiny. If you are blonde, this stuff will work well for you.

on 4/30/2012 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Got a sample of this at Lush (sample lasts for 3 times, so usually I try shampoos before, they are really expensive at Lush!) as any Lush shampoo, the smell is horrible (not the worst of them). The color might seem scary at first (bright purple, all shower was splashed with purple foam and water) but it washes out and does not leave any stains.
I loved the result a lot, my golden highlights were lighter and so very shiny, I was really impresed.
However, the down sides - price, smell and it could be more moisturizing. My hair is really dry, little damaged, so I have to choose another shampoo. However, this is great shampoo for anyone who wants lighter, shiny hair.

on 6/26/2010 3:41:00 PM

Ok this product gave my blonde a nice colour but it dries out my hair!

on 5/19/2010 3:12:00 PM

BEST SHAMPOO FOR BLONDES EVER!!! I've tried them all...Liked L'Oreal (previouslt Artec) Pro-line violet also, but does not comes even close to the volume and shine from Daddy-O. I really like the viloet scent, my teenage son also loves...he said the girls always tell him his hair smells so good.

Way better than Aveda Blue Malva, which was my staple for years.

on 8/8/2009 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Daddyo shampoo was suggested to me at the Lush store because I
Iike the Bathos and Joy of Jelly scents with the gentle violet-jasmine.
I thought, OK I'm game. Found I only need about half the amount of
shampoo I'd normally use - this stuff is concentrated! Loved the
scent and the lather - like violet-jasmine with cinnamon. My
hair smelled marvelous after it dried. It made my hair very cooltoned
and a bit darker than usual, which I didn't care for, and it's not a
product you can use all the time since it seems to be somewhat
harsh on the hair and scalp. You need a strong conditioner/detangler
to go with it. So I have mixed feelings about Daddy-o, and found Rehab more to my liking.

on 4/3/2006 1:54:00 PM

basically this shampoo did nothing for me- i dont think it hurt my colored blonde hair any but it certainly didnt make it bright and shiny. the biggest thing though is that the scent is AWFUL. maybe i got a bad bottle but it smells like werid chemical cough syrup or something. i had no idea it was supposed to be violet until reading it on here! i cant bring myself to use it again because it is literally the worst smelling product i have ever used!

Popular Shampoos