LUSH Daddyo shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Other
LUSH Daddyo shampoo
Daddyo shampooDaddyo shampoo

3.0

Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Alkyl Sulfate, Toothed Wrack Seaweed Infusion (Fucus serratus), Fresh Sea Water (Aqua), Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, Perfume, Glycol Cetearate, Fresh Lime Juice (Citrus limetta), Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cananga Oil (Cananga odorata), *Limonene, *Linalool, Coumarin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Colour 61585, Colour 18050

on 1/14/2015 5:12:00 AM

I would be devastated if this product was ever discontinued! I stopped dying my hair blonde a few years ago and let it all grow out to natural and this stuff just makes my hair shine :) I mean really shine. It brings out all the natural tones of the hair. I can see natural blonde streaks that I used to have when I was little. Makes my hair look really healthy and shiny and seems to keep the greasy feeling away. You only need a little bit as a little goes a long way.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I had a strong reaction to this clarifying/toning shampoo. I got hives, my hair fell out and my scalp itched like crazy. I do not recommend.

on 1/18/2009 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This product is nice. It cleanses my hair quite well.
However, at times it is slightly drying, and I have to use a good conditioner.

The only think I'm irked about is that I've found that my hair gets oily faster? As if making up for the dry hair that this shampoo results in. Don't get me wrong, when I use it that day my hair is brighter and gorgeous, but two days later my hair is oilier then when before I had this product.

EDIT: After three uses, I developed a crazy scalp condition that took a month to get rid of. It made my hair fall out. Sorry gals, not for fine hair!!

This is one of those products that stinks to be in the bottle but smells fabulous on my hair. I like the bright purple color and smell. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way. I don't think that it leaves my blonde hair brighter :-(

Popular Shampoos