LUSH Daddyo shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Other
LUSH Daddyo shampoo
Daddyo shampooDaddyo shampoo

3.8

Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Alkyl Sulfate, Toothed Wrack Seaweed Infusion (Fucus serratus), Fresh Sea Water (Aqua), Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, Perfume, Glycol Cetearate, Fresh Lime Juice (Citrus limetta), Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cananga Oil (Cananga odorata), *Limonene, *Linalool, Coumarin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Colour 61585, Colour 18050

I've been using this shampoo on and off for years. I do have (bottle) blonde hair (and a fair few greys too, sob) but that's not what I buy it for. I buy this, and I love Juicy because they both seem to make a good clarifying shampoo for me. Every Christmas I treat myself to a small bottle of each (would have to rob a bank to buy the larger ones anyway!) and they almost last the year as I only use them to get rid of build-up. They would be far too harsh to use on a daily basis anyway as they strip the hair.
I've never noticed my hair being less brassy, nor has it stained it purple or pink like others say! I do love the smell of this shampoo, just like the kids sweets. Yum :-)

on 7/26/2015 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

So i bought only the small size cuz tbh i didn't think it'll work as well as full of chemicals purple shampoos would and this is way better than most of chemically purple shampoos and smells delightfully

on 1/14/2015 5:12:00 AM

I would be devastated if this product was ever discontinued! I stopped dying my hair blonde a few years ago and let it all grow out to natural and this stuff just makes my hair shine :) I mean really shine. It brings out all the natural tones of the hair. I can see natural blonde streaks that I used to have when I was little. Makes my hair look really healthy and shiny and seems to keep the greasy feeling away. You only need a little bit as a little goes a long way.

on 12/1/2009 2:58:00 PM

I don't write many reviews, but I just had to with this product. I have never smelled anything so rank. I can't even describe the scent, but it's disgusting. I don't even care what it could do for my blonde hair because I washed it out so fast. Ug is all I have to say about this one.