LUSH Daddyo shampoo

Filtered by age: 44-55
LUSH Daddyo shampoo
Daddyo shampooDaddyo shampoo

2.9

Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Alkyl Sulfate, Toothed Wrack Seaweed Infusion (Fucus serratus), Fresh Sea Water (Aqua), Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, Perfume, Glycol Cetearate, Fresh Lime Juice (Citrus limetta), Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cananga Oil (Cananga odorata), *Limonene, *Linalool, Coumarin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Colour 61585, Colour 18050

on 8/20/2016 11:20:00 PM

This stained my natural blonde (level 9) hair hot pink-- but only in places. Very splotchy and looked ridiculous! My stylist tried everything short of bleach to get the stain out but it wouldn't budge. I had to color my hair a level 3 dark brown to cover it! :(((

on 5/19/2010 3:12:00 PM

BEST SHAMPOO FOR BLONDES EVER!!! I've tried them all...Liked L'Oreal (previouslt Artec) Pro-line violet also, but does not comes even close to the volume and shine from Daddy-O. I really like the viloet scent, my teenage son also loves...he said the girls always tell him his hair smells so good.

Way better than Aveda Blue Malva, which was my staple for years.

on 12/1/2009 2:58:00 PM

I don't write many reviews, but I just had to with this product. I have never smelled anything so rank. I can't even describe the scent, but it's disgusting. I don't even care what it could do for my blonde hair because I washed it out so fast. Ug is all I have to say about this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I maybe so would buy this daddy o again, it lathers great, scent is neutral, purplish color shampoo, sorta thick in consistancy, made my hair feel soft, I will see how it does for my hair in the summer time, but I DO LOOOOVE THERE bar shampoo soaps.

on 10/14/2007 12:36:00 AM

OMG! GROSS! The worst shampoo I've ever used! I've never met a LUSH product I didn't love until I bought this and I can't believe my beloved LUSH could make something this foul. The stuff smells like dog poo and skunk juice got married and had a baby named DaddyO. To make matters worse, the smell won't go away. I thought I could cover it up by using American Cream conditioner and Goth Juice gel on top of it but the disgusting odor still permeated through. So nauseating. Plus it's as thin as water; when you squeeze it out of the bottle, it runs out of your hand. I've heard LUSH is discontinuing this. Thank goodness!

on 5/27/2006 4:40:00 PM

Great shine from this shampoo on my dark hair. You don't have to have grey hair to benefit from it.

on 4/22/2006 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Meh! It's okay...I also am not sure if it actually does something to my hair. For the money I will not repurchase. The smell is nice, but nothing earth shattering.

on 2/13/2006 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I have a lot of "platinum" (who said GREY!) hair. Actually I don't have a problem with "yellowing" but decided to try a sample of this just to check it out. There was absolutely NO foam/bubbles/lather . . . like putting lotion on your wet head & smearing it around. My hair was not brighter afterwards. It WAS more flat & droopy than normal - like I'd washed my hair with lotion. Never again. Glad I decided to sample first.