Agnes B. Fruity Blush

Agnes B. Fruity Blush

1 review

on 9/24/2003 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Wow, this was tiny. I was expecting something the size of a BeneTint bottle, but this was very small. Once I finally pried the smash-proof disposable inner cap off with some scissors (quite a feat), I was extremely skeptical when I saw the color (rose petal). It looked really light - too light to even show up on me. Sort of a pastel pink, but lighter than any blush I've ever seen. In fact, in the packaging, the paleness is comparable to Nars Orgasm, slightly paler and minus the sheen.

I was pleasantly surprised, however, when I applied this to my GGG cheeks and WOW - it actually showed up and looked amazingly natural. It was about the color I'd expect after coming in from a good run. I found the scent rather odd - not fruity or sweet at all, as expected. This glides on cool and very wet. I was wary that it may leave a sheen on my oily skin, but it dried to a natural finish. Blends to a powder finish and has decent lasting power. Not as long-lasting as a stain, but more than a powder blush used without foundation.

Time will tell about how long this little tube lasts and the durability and wearability of the product. I love the little tube's shape. I'll knock off one lippie each for the odd smell and tiny size, but give it an extra lippie for the supremely natural color! Besides, with ccb-paris's regular specials, the price isn't an issue. I wish they'd make a slightly deeper pink color for women with golder skin. continued >>

Popular Blush Products