Agnes B. Fruity Blush

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Agnes B. Fruity Blush

2.8

on 1/17/2008 9:00:00 PM

Way too expensive for such a small amount of product. I found the texture hard to work with, even though it did look natural. Good thing they stopped making it !

on 12/7/2005 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Cool gel, nice scent, and great lasting color (with a natural look). Too bad can't purchase any longer.

on 10/30/2004 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really don't think I'll keep this or reorder it, but my gripe is really with the color selection, rather than the texture or size. I got this in the Peach shade, & I really don't know why they call it "peach", because it's more of a light brownish color. Very little peach in it. I'm very light skinned with yellow undertones, & this actually looks okay on my face. But I have other blushes that I like so much better, that I really can't see myself grabbing for this. Looking "okay" doesn't cut it. As for their other color choices, pink blushes don't look good on my coloring so I wouldn't buy the Rose Petal shade, & the Mango just looks too orangy to me. They have a new shade called Milk Shake which looks like a brownish plum I think, but again, nothing that impresses me. IMO they just really need better colors for me to try it again.

I have mixed feelings about this product. First thoughts when I opened this up was how tiny it was, the tube is smaller than the other cream blushes I have seen. Also I struggled to open the package for the first time because of the odd sealed packaging. It has a sweet fruity scent to it that disappears after application. It is very creamy and easy to use, the colour is very pretty and sheer, works perfectly for me (PPP), I had no allergic reaction to this. Another problem with it, a big problem, is the price of $12.00 and the small amount of product you get, it is hardly a little nub after you swivel it up, TINY. This would get 4 lippies but I knocked one off for the tiny size.