Agnes B. Fruity Blush

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Agnes B. Fruity Blush

3.3

on 1/17/2008 9:00:00 PM

Way too expensive for such a small amount of product. I found the texture hard to work with, even though it did look natural. Good thing they stopped making it !

on 10/30/2004 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really don't think I'll keep this or reorder it, but my gripe is really with the color selection, rather than the texture or size. I got this in the Peach shade, & I really don't know why they call it "peach", because it's more of a light brownish color. Very little peach in it. I'm very light skinned with yellow undertones, & this actually looks okay on my face. But I have other blushes that I like so much better, that I really can't see myself grabbing for this. Looking "okay" doesn't cut it. As for their other color choices, pink blushes don't look good on my coloring so I wouldn't buy the Rose Petal shade, & the Mango just looks too orangy to me. They have a new shade called Milk Shake which looks like a brownish plum I think, but again, nothing that impresses me. IMO they just really need better colors for me to try it again.

on 3/4/2004 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great blush that provides a subtle, natural looking glow. It feels cool going on and blends very easily. I know some reviewers were unimpressed with the size, but it is perfect for me because it is highly portable and since there is less product, it won't dry out before I am done with it like some of the larger blush sticks. This is one of the few Agnes B products that I love!

on 9/24/2003 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Wow, this was tiny. I was expecting something the size of a BeneTint bottle, but this was very small. Once I finally pried the smash-proof disposable inner cap off with some scissors (quite a feat), I was extremely skeptical when I saw the color (rose petal). It looked really light - too light to even show up on me. Sort of a pastel pink, but lighter than any blush I've ever seen. In fact, in the packaging, the paleness is comparable to Nars Orgasm, slightly paler and minus the sheen.

I was pleasantly surprised, however, when I applied this to my GGG cheeks and WOW - it actually showed up and looked amazingly natural. It was about the color I'd expect after coming in from a good run. I found the scent rather odd - not fruity or sweet at all, as expected. This glides on cool and very wet. I was wary that it may leave a sheen on my oily skin, but it dried to a natural finish. Blends to a powder finish and has decent lasting power. Not as long-lasting as a stain, but more than a powder blush used without foundation.

Time will tell about how long this little tube lasts and the durability and wearability of the product. I love the little tube's shape. I'll knock off one lippie each for the odd smell and tiny size, but give it an extra lippie for the supremely natural color! Besides, with ccb-paris's regular specials, the price isn't an issue. I wish they'd make a slightly deeper pink color for women with golder skin. continued >>

Popular Blush Products