PANTENE Classic Clean shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
PANTENE Classic Clean shampoo

3.7

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 6/6/2009 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I rarely like drugstore hair products anymore ever since getting a job with Ulta and learning why drugstore brands aren't as good (ex. too much alcohol diluted) I learned from the professional stylists. But Pantene shampoo really makes my hair so sleek and shiny and movable. People are reviewing this badly because they are using it the wrong way..its not for daily use..more like 2-3 times a wk because it removes buildup..this should just be a side shampoo and you should have another shampoo for regular use. It's cheap and the smell i always love the smell..the original smell was better, but this one Ive grown to like as well. My hair feels nice and clean afterward. I love Warren Tricomi's strength line, but i feel like it builds up after daily use, and i have oily hair so i need something like this is my shower.

on 1/19/2009 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I normally never have any trouble with shampoo from Pantene but this stuff gave me horrible build up. I couldn't use it up quick enough. I wouldn't use this particular one ever again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this shampoo along with the Classic Care Conditioner and they're working great for my fine, dry, damaged, frizzy hair. This shampoo and conditioner make my hair soft, frizz-free, conditioned, and smelling great.

I'm probably one of the people that have said in the past that Pantene is horrible(all the while wishing it would work better because I LOVE the scent), but now I've finally found a Pantene worth buying.

I've used the other Pantene shampoos & conditioner combinations(Smooth & Sleek, Hydrating Curls, Daily Moisture Renewal, etc.) and THIS combination is the most moisturizing to me.

Would definitely repurchase.