PANTENE Classic Clean shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Green
PANTENE Classic Clean shampoo

3.6

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

I use this once in awhile it smells really good . It does a decent job I just really like the smell

on 8/5/2015 12:40:00 AM

I've repurchased several versions of Pantene because so far, I haven't found a shampoo which performs so consistently.
I used to bolt from creamy shampoos but now I find they work wonders. Well, not so often Suave. But definitely Pantene.
Lather: great. Fragrance: yum. Price: fair for the amount.
I don't use 2-in-ones but I still don't need a rinse conditioner. Just their leave-in.
My hair is clean and full, I don't break out, my skin is soft, and my bathroom smells like Bath And Body.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have the 2-in-1. It's just a basic shampoo, really. I don't feel like it does anything too special for my hair.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I am currently using it now and I have thick hair and it just doesn't do much for it...
When it dries I've found it left my hair limp and after switching to pantene I've noticed my hair got greasy a lot quicker (I used to only have to wash my hair every other day...now if i don't wash it everyday it gets GROSS)
BUT what I will give it is when I paired it up with Dove therapy conditioner (cucumber) my hair became really soft, but then again, that was probably the dove!

on 1/13/2009 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Pantene is right when they claim to be salon quality. I've tried salon brands, as well as Pantene, and I got the same results. Coarse, thick, dry hair that feels like it has a coating of plastic on top. Very difficult to work with. I hate to say it, but I'd buy Suave or VO5 before I bought Pantene again.

Standard, nice smelling shampoo which I find is one of the best in the Pantene line. I think that most shampoos for "normal" hair - which I don't have (I have dry/damaged/colored) - work really well with conditioners for your "real" hair type. Maybe it's the ingredients or lack there of, I'm not too sure. But I usually use a "normal" shampoo and match it with a heavier conditioner and find that I get less residue buildup and smoother hair that's not too flat or too fluffy. But make sure you still use conditioner with this.

This is what I always come back to. My favirote shampoo ever. Sometimes I stray away from my pantene just to try others but when I come back my hair I notice my hair is so much more shiny and soft just after the first use. (when i use it every day i get used to it being that way) love it