Pantene Classic Clean shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Pantene Classic Clean shampoo

3.5

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

A good clarifying shampoo in my opinion. My scalp feels squeaky clean after I use this. My Schwarzkopf extra care shampoo doesn't rinse as clean as this for sure. But it's more moisturizing (I dunno if this will build up but if it does, I will use the Pantene shampoo again to clear it up). The fragrance is nice and fresh although it doesn't linger.

on 11/7/2010 6:31:00 PM

i thought i really l iked this product because it gave my hair volume and felt clean. however, after the 3-4 washes, my hair developed a weird sappy slimy grease feeling near my roots that i haven't been able to get out! beware and don't buy!

on 6/6/2008 8:51:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I can see why people would dislike this shampoo, but this does the best job for me.
I never do anything else to my hair but shampoo and condition (I don't even blowdry!), and this really makes my really long, thick, straight, very heavy black hair very pretty, wavy and voluminous.
Honestly, I have tried using many other shampoos, but a lot of them make me hair straight, boring, and overall really blah. The only thing that might be close would be Sunsilk (ha, I know), but I can't stand the scent of that stuff. This smells sooo much better,
No, I've used this stuff for years, and I'm sticking with it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this shampoo along with the Classic Care Conditioner and they're working great for my fine, dry, damaged, frizzy hair. This shampoo and conditioner make my hair soft, frizz-free, conditioned, and smelling great.

I'm probably one of the people that have said in the past that Pantene is horrible(all the while wishing it would work better because I LOVE the scent), but now I've finally found a Pantene worth buying.

I've used the other Pantene shampoos & conditioner combinations(Smooth & Sleek, Hydrating Curls, Daily Moisture Renewal, etc.) and THIS combination is the most moisturizing to me.

Would definitely repurchase.