PANTENE Classic Clean shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
PANTENE Classic Clean shampoo

2.5

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

I hadn't used pantene in years, because of the bad reviews it had. Hair falling out, etc. I discovered this and I was immediately in love. The smell is AMAZING! The consistency is soft and creamy, lathers awesomely. It makes my hair soft and smell soo good! Only con is that it builds up a little, but that's ok.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i remember using this when i was younger. i hated how my hair felt after i washed it & let it air dry. my hair just felt.. weird ? it didn't feel full or soft at all. & i also remember my hair falling out rather frequently after using the shampoo, but maybe it's just me.
i have not used this shampoo in years & will never intend on using it ever again.

on 12/5/2007 1:31:00 PM

I have oily hair and havent had any build up like some of the other MUA's. This is the only shampoo that gets my hair really clean without drying it out. It lathers really well, smells like shampoo should, i love it! Will definatly repurchase

on 1/23/2004 2:02:00 AM

This is the WORST shampoo that I've ever tried. Feel nothing after using it, and my hair becomes oily. This is the most expensive brand for a drugstore shampoo. I won't repurchase this stuff anymore.