Pantene Classic Clean shampoo

Pantene Classic Clean shampoo

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have the 2-in-1. It's just a basic shampoo, really. I don't feel like it does anything too special for my hair.

on 1/19/2009 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I normally never have any trouble with shampoo from Pantene but this stuff gave me horrible build up. I couldn't use it up quick enough. I wouldn't use this particular one ever again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

My HG shampoo and conditioner. I have tried several expensive brands and I find they are no better than this. My hair feels soft and silky after using it. My hair is dyed blonde and chemically straightened, so it has a lot of damage. But this stuff helps my hair stay in good condition. And it is very affordable. I highly recommend you give it a try!