PANTENE Classic Clean shampoo

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
PANTENE Classic Clean shampoo

2.5

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

A good clarifying shampoo in my opinion. My scalp feels squeaky clean after I use this. My Schwarzkopf extra care shampoo doesn't rinse as clean as this for sure. But it's more moisturizing (I dunno if this will build up but if it does, I will use the Pantene shampoo again to clear it up). The fragrance is nice and fresh although it doesn't linger.

on 12/11/2015 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Before I switched to vegan products, I tried several varieties of Pantene shampoo and Pantene is the absolute only shampoo that ever improved the condition of my hair-- even with just one washing-- even the plain Pantene shampoo without conditioner-- something no other brand even with conditioner has ever done, no matter how many times I used it. It was remarkable what a difference it made! There was one type of Pantene shampoo that had a very very strong perfume-y fragrance I did not like and gave me a headache.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I am currently using it now and I have thick hair and it just doesn't do much for it...
When it dries I've found it left my hair limp and after switching to pantene I've noticed my hair got greasy a lot quicker (I used to only have to wash my hair every other day...now if i don't wash it everyday it gets GROSS)
BUT what I will give it is when I paired it up with Dove therapy conditioner (cucumber) my hair became really soft, but then again, that was probably the dove!

on 1/13/2009 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Pantene is right when they claim to be salon quality. I've tried salon brands, as well as Pantene, and I got the same results. Coarse, thick, dry hair that feels like it has a coating of plastic on top. Very difficult to work with. I hate to say it, but I'd buy Suave or VO5 before I bought Pantene again.

Popular Shampoos