PANTENE Classic Clean shampoo

Filtered by hair type : Other
PANTENE Classic Clean shampoo

4.5

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 8/5/2015 12:40:00 AM

I've repurchased several versions of Pantene because so far, I haven't found a shampoo which performs so consistently.
I used to bolt from creamy shampoos but now I find they work wonders. Well, not so often Suave. But definitely Pantene.
Lather: great. Fragrance: yum. Price: fair for the amount.
I don't use 2-in-ones but I still don't need a rinse conditioner. Just their leave-in.
My hair is clean and full, I don't break out, my skin is soft, and my bathroom smells like Bath And Body.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my all time HG beauty product, out of everything. Nothing can compare to how well this shampoo works. It leaves no residue, makes my hair shiny and soft, and smells so clean and fresh. I will never use another shampoo, pantene is the best!

on 3/7/2008 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Not a bad product, makes hair soft, clean and not heavy. Love the clean scent.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this shampoo along with the Classic Care Conditioner and they're working great for my fine, dry, damaged, frizzy hair. This shampoo and conditioner make my hair soft, frizz-free, conditioned, and smelling great.

I'm probably one of the people that have said in the past that Pantene is horrible(all the while wishing it would work better because I LOVE the scent), but now I've finally found a Pantene worth buying.

I've used the other Pantene shampoos & conditioner combinations(Smooth & Sleek, Hydrating Curls, Daily Moisture Renewal, etc.) and THIS combination is the most moisturizing to me.

Would definitely repurchase.