PANTENE Classic Clean shampoo

PANTENE Classic Clean shampoo

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

No no no! I used sample sized versions of this to wash my 4c hair and it caused my hair to clump up, go hard and I could literally hear my hair breaking off. I quickly washed it out an followed on with the conditioner, which ultimately made my hair clump up even more AND leave this oily film all over my hair, even though my hair was previously dry. Then my scalp started to itch like crazy. I quickly got some Dr Bronners soap and washed it all out. I will NEVER use this product again.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This shampoo is the best I've found that washes the grease from my hair and enables me to wash my hair every other day rather than every day (I don't like to wash my hair everyday as I don't think it's good for it.) It leaves it smooth and shiny too. It's not very expensive and I'll be repurchasing this again and again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my all time HG beauty product, out of everything. Nothing can compare to how well this shampoo works. It leaves no residue, makes my hair shiny and soft, and smells so clean and fresh. I will never use another shampoo, pantene is the best!

I tried this shampoo after having some luck with the Moisture Renewal shampoo hoping it wouldn't build up so quickly. Well, this shampoo dries out my hair after just several days' use, so it isn't what I am looking for. It's OK for once in awhile, but I still need something else for daily use.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

My HG shampoo and conditioner. I have tried several expensive brands and I find they are no better than this. My hair feels soft and silky after using it. My hair is dyed blonde and chemically straightened, so it has a lot of damage. But this stuff helps my hair stay in good condition. And it is very affordable. I highly recommend you give it a try!