Pantene Classic Clean shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Pantene Classic Clean shampoo

2.5

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 12/11/2015 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Before I switched to vegan products, I tried several varieties of Pantene shampoo and Pantene is the absolute only shampoo that ever improved the condition of my hair-- even with just one washing-- even the plain Pantene shampoo without conditioner-- something no other brand even with conditioner has ever done, no matter how many times I used it. It was remarkable what a difference it made! There was one type of Pantene shampoo that had a very very strong perfume-y fragrance I did not like and gave me a headache.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Like many of the reviewers here, it was awesome at first but turned horribly wrong. Sure, it smells nice (unlike some other Pantene shampoos) but after a few weeks I noticed an unusual amount of hair coming out into my hairbrush. It was falling out, breaking, and turning to straw!.. and I'm only 14! My hair was also starting to become matted in the back... I had to cut some off. I've switched to another shampoo and my hair's coming back to normal.

Curse you Pantene and your shampoos!
Ick.