Pantene Classic Clean shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Pantene Classic Clean shampoo

2.9

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 5/15/2016 9:00:00 AM

This was way too harsh for my scalp and it irritated it a lot.

I hadn't used pantene in years, because of the bad reviews it had. Hair falling out, etc. I discovered this and I was immediately in love. The smell is AMAZING! The consistency is soft and creamy, lathers awesomely. It makes my hair soft and smell soo good! Only con is that it builds up a little, but that's ok.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have the 2-in-1. It's just a basic shampoo, really. I don't feel like it does anything too special for my hair.

on 11/7/2010 6:31:00 PM

i thought i really l iked this product because it gave my hair volume and felt clean. however, after the 3-4 washes, my hair developed a weird sappy slimy grease feeling near my roots that i haven't been able to get out! beware and don't buy!

on 1/7/2010 2:32:00 AM

Bought this based on review from Beautypedia. Is a great supermarket brand shampoo, has caused no issues for my sensitive scalp and cleans my hair thoroughly without any buildup.

Pantene contains chemicals thats strips hair of it's natural oils, and then coats your hair with more chemicals to make it feel smooth. Horrible overall for your hair... Please watch out for anything with "Sodium/Ammonium Laurel/Laureth Sulfate", it strips your hair!

on 6/6/2009 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I rarely like drugstore hair products anymore ever since getting a job with Ulta and learning why drugstore brands aren't as good (ex. too much alcohol diluted) I learned from the professional stylists. But Pantene shampoo really makes my hair so sleek and shiny and movable. People are reviewing this badly because they are using it the wrong way..its not for daily use..more like 2-3 times a wk because it removes buildup..this should just be a side shampoo and you should have another shampoo for regular use. It's cheap and the smell i always love the smell..the original smell was better, but this one Ive grown to like as well. My hair feels nice and clean afterward. I love Warren Tricomi's strength line, but i feel like it builds up after daily use, and i have oily hair so i need something like this is my shower.

on 1/19/2009 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I normally never have any trouble with shampoo from Pantene but this stuff gave me horrible build up. I couldn't use it up quick enough. I wouldn't use this particular one ever again.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i remember using this when i was younger. i hated how my hair felt after i washed it & let it air dry. my hair just felt.. weird ? it didn't feel full or soft at all. & i also remember my hair falling out rather frequently after using the shampoo, but maybe it's just me.
i have not used this shampoo in years & will never intend on using it ever again.

on 6/6/2008 8:51:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I can see why people would dislike this shampoo, but this does the best job for me.
I never do anything else to my hair but shampoo and condition (I don't even blowdry!), and this really makes my really long, thick, straight, very heavy black hair very pretty, wavy and voluminous.
Honestly, I have tried using many other shampoos, but a lot of them make me hair straight, boring, and overall really blah. The only thing that might be close would be Sunsilk (ha, I know), but I can't stand the scent of that stuff. This smells sooo much better,
No, I've used this stuff for years, and I'm sticking with it.