PANTENE Classic Clean shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Normal
PANTENE Classic Clean shampoo

3.7

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 8/5/2015 12:40:00 AM

I've repurchased several versions of Pantene because so far, I haven't found a shampoo which performs so consistently.
I used to bolt from creamy shampoos but now I find they work wonders. Well, not so often Suave. But definitely Pantene.
Lather: great. Fragrance: yum. Price: fair for the amount.
I don't use 2-in-ones but I still don't need a rinse conditioner. Just their leave-in.
My hair is clean and full, I don't break out, my skin is soft, and my bathroom smells like Bath And Body.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I am currently using it now and I have thick hair and it just doesn't do much for it...
When it dries I've found it left my hair limp and after switching to pantene I've noticed my hair got greasy a lot quicker (I used to only have to wash my hair every other day...now if i don't wash it everyday it gets GROSS)
BUT what I will give it is when I paired it up with Dove therapy conditioner (cucumber) my hair became really soft, but then again, that was probably the dove!

on 1/13/2009 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Pantene is right when they claim to be salon quality. I've tried salon brands, as well as Pantene, and I got the same results. Coarse, thick, dry hair that feels like it has a coating of plastic on top. Very difficult to work with. I hate to say it, but I'd buy Suave or VO5 before I bought Pantene again.

on 2/20/2005 5:31:00 PM

This is my favorite shampoo. It really smells nice and clean, and leaves my hair really clean. I just don't understand why everyone complains about build up when using pantene, it leaves no buildup in my hair. My secret to no build up is, rinsing my hair! Pantene is just, simply the best. I used to use suave, it was cheap, and smelled nice, but didn't do much for my hair. When I switched to this stuff I noticed a huge difference. Any pantene product works well, and always smells nice!

on 10/15/2004 9:34:00 PM

My hair and I both adore Pantene. It leaves my hair silky and healthy, and there's never too much buildup. Plus it's super cheap. I will always have Pantene because it's just a staple.

This shampoo rocks! I can really tell the difference with the shine and silkiness in my hair after using it for only a few times. It's not the cheapest but its still inexpensive and worth it.

on 8/11/2004 8:31:00 PM

I love this product! It makes my hair feel very smooth! I like it mostly because of my hair gets tangeled so often..when i use pantene classic clean it gets out the tangles!

Popular Shampoos