Pantene Classic Clean shampoo

Pantene Classic Clean shampoo

3.2

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

I use this once in awhile it smells really good . It does a decent job I just really like the smell

on 5/5/2015 2:00:00 PM

I love this shampoo and conditioner its amazing!!! it smells really good,and doesn't make my hair frizzy, i will definitely buy it again :) ♥♥♥

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This shampoo is the best I've found that washes the grease from my hair and enables me to wash my hair every other day rather than every day (I don't like to wash my hair everyday as I don't think it's good for it.) It leaves it smooth and shiny too. It's not very expensive and I'll be repurchasing this again and again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my all time HG beauty product, out of everything. Nothing can compare to how well this shampoo works. It leaves no residue, makes my hair shiny and soft, and smells so clean and fresh. I will never use another shampoo, pantene is the best!

on 6/6/2009 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I rarely like drugstore hair products anymore ever since getting a job with Ulta and learning why drugstore brands aren't as good (ex. too much alcohol diluted) I learned from the professional stylists. But Pantene shampoo really makes my hair so sleek and shiny and movable. People are reviewing this badly because they are using it the wrong way..its not for daily use..more like 2-3 times a wk because it removes buildup..this should just be a side shampoo and you should have another shampoo for regular use. It's cheap and the smell i always love the smell..the original smell was better, but this one Ive grown to like as well. My hair feels nice and clean afterward. I love Warren Tricomi's strength line, but i feel like it builds up after daily use, and i have oily hair so i need something like this is my shower.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this shampoo along with the Classic Care Conditioner and they're working great for my fine, dry, damaged, frizzy hair. This shampoo and conditioner make my hair soft, frizz-free, conditioned, and smelling great.

I'm probably one of the people that have said in the past that Pantene is horrible(all the while wishing it would work better because I LOVE the scent), but now I've finally found a Pantene worth buying.

I've used the other Pantene shampoos & conditioner combinations(Smooth & Sleek, Hydrating Curls, Daily Moisture Renewal, etc.) and THIS combination is the most moisturizing to me.

Would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

My HG shampoo and conditioner. I have tried several expensive brands and I find they are no better than this. My hair feels soft and silky after using it. My hair is dyed blonde and chemically straightened, so it has a lot of damage. But this stuff helps my hair stay in good condition. And it is very affordable. I highly recommend you give it a try!

on 2/20/2005 5:31:00 PM

This is my favorite shampoo. It really smells nice and clean, and leaves my hair really clean. I just don't understand why everyone complains about build up when using pantene, it leaves no buildup in my hair. My secret to no build up is, rinsing my hair! Pantene is just, simply the best. I used to use suave, it was cheap, and smelled nice, but didn't do much for my hair. When I switched to this stuff I noticed a huge difference. Any pantene product works well, and always smells nice!

on 10/15/2004 9:34:00 PM

My hair and I both adore Pantene. It leaves my hair silky and healthy, and there's never too much buildup. Plus it's super cheap. I will always have Pantene because it's just a staple.

Standard, nice smelling shampoo which I find is one of the best in the Pantene line. I think that most shampoos for "normal" hair - which I don't have (I have dry/damaged/colored) - work really well with conditioners for your "real" hair type. Maybe it's the ingredients or lack there of, I'm not too sure. But I usually use a "normal" shampoo and match it with a heavier conditioner and find that I get less residue buildup and smoother hair that's not too flat or too fluffy. But make sure you still use conditioner with this.