PANTENE Classic Clean shampoo

PANTENE Classic Clean shampoo

3.2

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 8/5/2015 12:40:00 AM

I've repurchased several versions of Pantene because so far, I haven't found a shampoo which performs so consistently.
I used to bolt from creamy shampoos but now I find they work wonders. Well, not so often Suave. But definitely Pantene.
Lather: great. Fragrance: yum. Price: fair for the amount.
I don't use 2-in-ones but I still don't need a rinse conditioner. Just their leave-in.
My hair is clean and full, I don't break out, my skin is soft, and my bathroom smells like Bath And Body.

on 1/7/2010 2:32:00 AM

Bought this based on review from Beautypedia. Is a great supermarket brand shampoo, has caused no issues for my sensitive scalp and cleans my hair thoroughly without any buildup.

on 6/6/2009 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I rarely like drugstore hair products anymore ever since getting a job with Ulta and learning why drugstore brands aren't as good (ex. too much alcohol diluted) I learned from the professional stylists. But Pantene shampoo really makes my hair so sleek and shiny and movable. People are reviewing this badly because they are using it the wrong way..its not for daily use..more like 2-3 times a wk because it removes buildup..this should just be a side shampoo and you should have another shampoo for regular use. It's cheap and the smell i always love the smell..the original smell was better, but this one Ive grown to like as well. My hair feels nice and clean afterward. I love Warren Tricomi's strength line, but i feel like it builds up after daily use, and i have oily hair so i need something like this is my shower.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this shampoo along with the Classic Care Conditioner and they're working great for my fine, dry, damaged, frizzy hair. This shampoo and conditioner make my hair soft, frizz-free, conditioned, and smelling great.

I'm probably one of the people that have said in the past that Pantene is horrible(all the while wishing it would work better because I LOVE the scent), but now I've finally found a Pantene worth buying.

I've used the other Pantene shampoos & conditioner combinations(Smooth & Sleek, Hydrating Curls, Daily Moisture Renewal, etc.) and THIS combination is the most moisturizing to me.

Would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

No no no! I used sample sized versions of this to wash my 4c hair and it caused my hair to clump up, go hard and I could literally hear my hair breaking off. I quickly washed it out an followed on with the conditioner, which ultimately made my hair clump up even more AND leave this oily film all over my hair, even though my hair was previously dry. Then my scalp started to itch like crazy. I quickly got some Dr Bronners soap and washed it all out. I will NEVER use this product again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

A good clarifying shampoo in my opinion. My scalp feels squeaky clean after I use this. My Schwarzkopf extra care shampoo doesn't rinse as clean as this for sure. But it's more moisturizing (I dunno if this will build up but if it does, I will use the Pantene shampoo again to clear it up). The fragrance is nice and fresh although it doesn't linger.

on 5/15/2016 9:00:00 AM

This was way too harsh for my scalp and it irritated it a lot.

on 12/11/2015 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Before I switched to vegan products, I tried several varieties of Pantene shampoo and Pantene is the absolute only shampoo that ever improved the condition of my hair-- even with just one washing-- even the plain Pantene shampoo without conditioner-- something no other brand even with conditioner has ever done, no matter how many times I used it. It was remarkable what a difference it made! There was one type of Pantene shampoo that had a very very strong perfume-y fragrance I did not like and gave me a headache.

on 5/5/2015 2:00:00 PM

I love this shampoo and conditioner its amazing!!! it smells really good,and doesn't make my hair frizzy, i will definitely buy it again :) ♥♥♥

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This shampoo is the best I've found that washes the grease from my hair and enables me to wash my hair every other day rather than every day (I don't like to wash my hair everyday as I don't think it's good for it.) It leaves it smooth and shiny too. It's not very expensive and I'll be repurchasing this again and again.