Pantene Classic Clean shampoo

Pantene Classic Clean shampoo

3.2

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

I've been using various Pantene shampoos/conditioners for almost a year now, but of the ones I tried, this was my least favorite. It took about a week for my hair to get used to, but after that, it was decent. This is an average shampoo; I would reccomend other Pantene products instead.

I'm not using this right now, but this is probably my HG shampoo. I love it & the conditioner. I remember when I was a lot younger, I thought Pantene was high dollar. Tee hee! How much I have learned, and how much I have learned since joining MUA. :D

on 1/23/2004 2:02:00 AM

This is the WORST shampoo that I've ever tried. Feel nothing after using it, and my hair becomes oily. This is the most expensive brand for a drugstore shampoo. I won't repurchase this stuff anymore.

This is what I always come back to. My favirote shampoo ever. Sometimes I stray away from my pantene just to try others but when I come back my hair I notice my hair is so much more shiny and soft just after the first use. (when i use it every day i get used to it being that way) love it

on 8/11/2004 8:31:00 PM

I love this product! It makes my hair feel very smooth! I like it mostly because of my hair gets tangeled so often..when i use pantene classic clean it gets out the tangles!

This shampoo rocks! I can really tell the difference with the shine and silkiness in my hair after using it for only a few times. It's not the cheapest but its still inexpensive and worth it.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I hate this shampoo, and so did my scalp! It made my skin fall out in chunks, and my scalp was really irritated (dove shampoos do this too). As far as hair goes it did nothing, one pro it did smell like fresh laundry. I will never buy this again.

Standard, nice smelling shampoo which I find is one of the best in the Pantene line. I think that most shampoos for "normal" hair - which I don't have (I have dry/damaged/colored) - work really well with conditioners for your "real" hair type. Maybe it's the ingredients or lack there of, I'm not too sure. But I usually use a "normal" shampoo and match it with a heavier conditioner and find that I get less residue buildup and smoother hair that's not too flat or too fluffy. But make sure you still use conditioner with this.

on 10/15/2004 9:34:00 PM

My hair and I both adore Pantene. It leaves my hair silky and healthy, and there's never too much buildup. Plus it's super cheap. I will always have Pantene because it's just a staple.

on 2/20/2005 5:31:00 PM

This is my favorite shampoo. It really smells nice and clean, and leaves my hair really clean. I just don't understand why everyone complains about build up when using pantene, it leaves no buildup in my hair. My secret to no build up is, rinsing my hair! Pantene is just, simply the best. I used to use suave, it was cheap, and smelled nice, but didn't do much for my hair. When I switched to this stuff I noticed a huge difference. Any pantene product works well, and always smells nice!