Pantene Classic Clean shampoo

Pantene Classic Clean shampoo

3.1

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

No no no! I used sample sized versions of this to wash my 4c hair and it caused my hair to clump up, go hard and I could literally hear my hair breaking off. I quickly washed it out an followed on with the conditioner, which ultimately made my hair clump up even more AND leave this oily film all over my hair, even though my hair was previously dry. Then my scalp started to itch like crazy. I quickly got some Dr Bronners soap and washed it all out. I will NEVER use this product again.

on 2/23/2018 10:14:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I used to this this brand as a kid . i tried it again and didn't like it . The sent gave me a head ache . My hair was a bit dry . I recieved a sample sachet , one use was enough to me . I would have returned it if i had bought it because of the overwheming sent .

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

A good clarifying shampoo in my opinion. My scalp feels squeaky clean after I use this. My Schwarzkopf extra care shampoo doesn't rinse as clean as this for sure. But it's more moisturizing (I dunno if this will build up but if it does, I will use the Pantene shampoo again to clear it up). The fragrance is nice and fresh although it doesn't linger.

on 5/15/2016 9:00:00 AM

This was way too harsh for my scalp and it irritated it a lot.

I use this once in awhile it smells really good . It does a decent job I just really like the smell

on 12/11/2015 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Before I switched to vegan products, I tried several varieties of Pantene shampoo and Pantene is the absolute only shampoo that ever improved the condition of my hair-- even with just one washing-- even the plain Pantene shampoo without conditioner-- something no other brand even with conditioner has ever done, no matter how many times I used it. It was remarkable what a difference it made! There was one type of Pantene shampoo that had a very very strong perfume-y fragrance I did not like and gave me a headache.

I hadn't used pantene in years, because of the bad reviews it had. Hair falling out, etc. I discovered this and I was immediately in love. The smell is AMAZING! The consistency is soft and creamy, lathers awesomely. It makes my hair soft and smell soo good! Only con is that it builds up a little, but that's ok.

on 8/5/2015 12:40:00 AM

I've repurchased several versions of Pantene because so far, I haven't found a shampoo which performs so consistently.
I used to bolt from creamy shampoos but now I find they work wonders. Well, not so often Suave. But definitely Pantene.
Lather: great. Fragrance: yum. Price: fair for the amount.
I don't use 2-in-ones but I still don't need a rinse conditioner. Just their leave-in.
My hair is clean and full, I don't break out, my skin is soft, and my bathroom smells like Bath And Body.

on 5/5/2015 2:00:00 PM

I love this shampoo and conditioner its amazing!!! it smells really good,and doesn't make my hair frizzy, i will definitely buy it again :) ♥♥♥

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have the 2-in-1. It's just a basic shampoo, really. I don't feel like it does anything too special for my hair.

Popular Shampoos