Pantene Classic Clean shampoo

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Pantene Classic Clean shampoo

3.6

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 5/5/2015 2:00:00 PM

I love this shampoo and conditioner its amazing!!! it smells really good,and doesn't make my hair frizzy, i will definitely buy it again :) ♥♥♥

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have the 2-in-1. It's just a basic shampoo, really. I don't feel like it does anything too special for my hair.

WARNING: Pantene is Very bad for your hair!!! It has Additives and chemicals In It! It also leaves a residue In your hair. All Pantene products are the same!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my all time HG beauty product, out of everything. Nothing can compare to how well this shampoo works. It leaves no residue, makes my hair shiny and soft, and smells so clean and fresh. I will never use another shampoo, pantene is the best!

on 1/13/2009 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Pantene is right when they claim to be salon quality. I've tried salon brands, as well as Pantene, and I got the same results. Coarse, thick, dry hair that feels like it has a coating of plastic on top. Very difficult to work with. I hate to say it, but I'd buy Suave or VO5 before I bought Pantene again.

on 6/6/2008 8:51:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I can see why people would dislike this shampoo, but this does the best job for me.
I never do anything else to my hair but shampoo and condition (I don't even blowdry!), and this really makes my really long, thick, straight, very heavy black hair very pretty, wavy and voluminous.
Honestly, I have tried using many other shampoos, but a lot of them make me hair straight, boring, and overall really blah. The only thing that might be close would be Sunsilk (ha, I know), but I can't stand the scent of that stuff. This smells sooo much better,
No, I've used this stuff for years, and I'm sticking with it.

on 12/5/2007 1:31:00 PM

I have oily hair and havent had any build up like some of the other MUA's. This is the only shampoo that gets my hair really clean without drying it out. It lathers really well, smells like shampoo should, i love it! Will definatly repurchase

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

it was OK. the bottles are hard to open though. get Citre Shine instead, it is wayyy better than Pantene.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Like many of the reviewers here, it was awesome at first but turned horribly wrong. Sure, it smells nice (unlike some other Pantene shampoos) but after a few weeks I noticed an unusual amount of hair coming out into my hairbrush. It was falling out, breaking, and turning to straw!.. and I'm only 14! My hair was also starting to become matted in the back... I had to cut some off. I've switched to another shampoo and my hair's coming back to normal.

Curse you Pantene and your shampoos!
Ick.

on 2/20/2005 5:31:00 PM

This is my favorite shampoo. It really smells nice and clean, and leaves my hair really clean. I just don't understand why everyone complains about build up when using pantene, it leaves no buildup in my hair. My secret to no build up is, rinsing my hair! Pantene is just, simply the best. I used to use suave, it was cheap, and smelled nice, but didn't do much for my hair. When I switched to this stuff I noticed a huge difference. Any pantene product works well, and always smells nice!