Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

4.2

on 12/6/2011 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a sample of this and both me and my DH found this scent repulsive. Reminded me of what I smell when I walk into a showroom full of automobile tires. Well, I guess it is a manly scent... if you like a man who smells like he does wheel balancing all day. Blech! Not for us! :oP

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Loathed it upon first sniff, having grown up on the fresh & friendly likes of CKOne and Lacoste Essential; now consider it my HG fragrance, my perfume avatar, the one I want to be buried with a bottle of. Goes on fresh, floral and herbal; quickly morphs into the smell of the inside of your garage, mid-July (lawnmower trimmings, gasoline, sawdust); then settles into a nutty, musky groove that calls to mind a warm leather jacket in the cooler months, and dry baked earth (or asphalt) in the summer. Dark, mesmerizing, and addictive; the "tall dark stranger" in fragrance form. Old-school in the best possible way. Were it up to me, every man on earth would smell like this.

on 1/7/2008 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff on my husband skin! He used up his bottle and hasn't had the desire to want another. He wears lemale(this stuff is awesome too) and has everything it comes in. Fahrenheit really is a sexy scent. Very woodsy and manly scent.

on 11/26/2007 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've worn this since I was 15 years old, it's described as an older guy's cologne but on my skin it always turns incredibly soft and appealing and I'm thirty and it's still my signature scent.

It's incredibly sexy and I will repurchase, again and again and again, as I have for the past 16 years. There's nothing dated about this scent, it's timeless and a classic.

on 4/16/2005 9:27:00 AM

This is a classic. When my husband wears Fahrenheit, I stay very close to him and makes me crazy for him. I only like him to wear this when we have extra time;), if you know what I mean. I would also say I don't see younger guys wearing this. I would recommend it for the mature boys over 30ish.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Angel for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance