Dior Fahrenheit

Dior Fahrenheit

4.1

on 10/2/2015 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

There's a reason this is a true men's classic fragrance. It's quite unique, and it has stood the test of time. I remember when I was younger, I couldn't appreciate this scent to it's true beauty. It is a more mature scent. It's not a trendy scent every guy is going to wear. That works in it's favor. I've heard comparisons to gasoline, and other things. Here's what's in it: top notes are lavender, mandarin orange, hawthorn, nutmeg flower, cedar, bergamot, chamomile and lemon; middle notes are nutmeg, honeysuckle, carnation, sandalwood, violet leaf, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and cedar; base notes are leather, tonka bean, amber, patchouli, musk and vetiver. Sure, it's been reformulated over the years, but it's still a great scent. For an adventurous guy that doesn't follow the sheep.

on 2/24/2012 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

What more can be said about Fahrenheit that hasn't already been said? It is a nice musky masculine scent that is timeless, and is still sexy as ever!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This fragrance is pure sexy in a bottle. Very woodsy, yet very soft with the sandalwood coming through.

Its a very sexy manly scent, without being overpowering. I can never stop smelling my husband when we wears this :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I guess i'm in the minority here but all I get from this scent is MOTOR OIL!! Seriously, I work around fragrances all day and I have to say that this is by far one of the worst. I tried to like it but I just can't get past that motor oil accord I keep smelling. If that was toned down, I think it would be fine. I guess this scent might appeal to a guy who wants to smell like Mr. Alpha Male in the Extreme. If I want to smell quaker state, I'll go get my oil changed. Pass.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have to agree with the majority of the reviewers here - Fahrenheit is hot! I bought the deoderant for my bf, who is very picky about cologne, and he loves it! I can stop smelling his arm pits, lol. Also the deoderant doesn't irritate his sensitive skin, which he has always had an issue with. It's sweet and spicy and masculine, yet not too over the top masculine like some men's cologne. I just order a second one for him, and hope to get a bottle of the fragrance soon also!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Fahrenheit is a classic fragrance from Christian Dior. It is still one of their best sellling men's fragrances. It is quite strong and masculine. For a while I just resisted wearing it. It smells great on a lot of guys, but I always thought it wouldn't suit me. I tried it on and was surprised at how good it smelled on me. I like some musky scents but normally my fragrance is quite light and citrusy. This was a surprise for me! It's a classic scent, definitely smells like it came from the 80s.

on 9/21/2007 4:41:00 AM

This is a classic that I have always loved. The new Fahrenheit 32 is even better!

on 11/19/2005 11:56:00 AM

This smell is one every man should wear! A 600lbs man or elephant could wear this and I would turn around with drool coming down my chin from noticing this smell. I always tell every guy I know to get this scent! Very warm and shall I say "erotic".

on 7/19/2005 12:51:00 AM

I don't get the comparisons to Grey Flannel that people talk about at all! Not even remotely alike. This is a very cedary, dry, woody fragrance on my skin. It sort of starts out a tad harsh and too masculine but dries to a glorious pencil shaving woodiness that makes me want to snuggle. I can see a man with some stubble wearing this in Aspen after a long day on the mountain skiing. Sexy!

on 11/12/2004 3:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This my favorite men's fragrance. I have purchased this for my husband for years and I never get sick of it! It almost smells like irish spring soap to me, but not as fresh. It is way more warm and dare I say, erotic!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Fahrenheit

Popular Fragrances (for Men)