Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

4.1

on 10/2/2015 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

There's a reason this is a true men's classic fragrance. It's quite unique, and it has stood the test of time. I remember when I was younger, I couldn't appreciate this scent to it's true beauty. It is a more mature scent. It's not a trendy scent every guy is going to wear. That works in it's favor. I've heard comparisons to gasoline, and other things. Here's what's in it: top notes are lavender, mandarin orange, hawthorn, nutmeg flower, cedar, bergamot, chamomile and lemon; middle notes are nutmeg, honeysuckle, carnation, sandalwood, violet leaf, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and cedar; base notes are leather, tonka bean, amber, patchouli, musk and vetiver. Sure, it's been reformulated over the years, but it's still a great scent. For an adventurous guy that doesn't follow the sheep.

on 11/15/2013 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pure sex in a bottle. Yes, its a late 80s/early 90s cologne but SO WHAT? So is Shalimar (80s), Opium (70s) and goodness knows how old Chanel no 5 is but people still rave about them so who cares when it was formulated?

Top notes: Hawthorn, Honeysuckle
Middle notes: Sandalwood
Base notes: Lenstiscus, Styrax

I find this cologne very unique. There is nothing I can compare it to. To me, its pure animalistic, fragrant, masculine, pheromonic sweat. I dont know why but this cologne does something very primal to me. When a man wears this, I am completely under his spell. LOVE it :)

on 3/4/2012 12:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Goes on plastic smoke, very like Birch tar, and dries to lye soap. A suggestion of fake leather notes over the slightly fatty, dry-clean of homemade lye soap. Weird and sort of awful.

on 12/6/2011 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a sample of this and both me and my DH found this scent repulsive. Reminded me of what I smell when I walk into a showroom full of automobile tires. Well, I guess it is a manly scent... if you like a man who smells like he does wheel balancing all day. Blech! Not for us! :oP

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is such a classic fragrance from Dior parfums.Has an oriental scent, sexy, mature, fire and reminds me of a high spirit. This unisex(actually men) fragrance is not really loving. Basically i love flowery scents, so i don't really like this fahrenheit smells. The packaging is Worst...bad colors combination and design, how come that Dior created a bad design packaging,while his rivalry chanel could create a classy-classic packaging design for her fenomenal no.5 coco chanel fragrance.The scent tends to be a man fragrance than mature woman scent(it's a Homme). Don't like!

on 10/31/2010 7:22:00 PM

This is my all time fav on my DH. Its woody, spicy and clean. Yes, all three...if your sweetie has never tried it, get them a small bottle, you won't regret it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Loathed it upon first sniff, having grown up on the fresh & friendly likes of CKOne and Lacoste Essential; now consider it my HG fragrance, my perfume avatar, the one I want to be buried with a bottle of. Goes on fresh, floral and herbal; quickly morphs into the smell of the inside of your garage, mid-July (lawnmower trimmings, gasoline, sawdust); then settles into a nutty, musky groove that calls to mind a warm leather jacket in the cooler months, and dry baked earth (or asphalt) in the summer. Dark, mesmerizing, and addictive; the "tall dark stranger" in fragrance form. Old-school in the best possible way. Were it up to me, every man on earth would smell like this.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Fahrenheit is a classic fragrance from Christian Dior. It is still one of their best sellling men's fragrances. It is quite strong and masculine. For a while I just resisted wearing it. It smells great on a lot of guys, but I always thought it wouldn't suit me. I tried it on and was surprised at how good it smelled on me. I like some musky scents but normally my fragrance is quite light and citrusy. This was a surprise for me! It's a classic scent, definitely smells like it came from the 80s.

on 9/21/2007 4:41:00 AM

This is a classic that I have always loved. The new Fahrenheit 32 is even better!

I discovered this scent on a middle aged repair man at my work. Hahaha. I ended up asking him after many trips past him, what it was. I then bought it for the BF. It's so true it IS sex in a bottle. Yummy. Smooth. Mmm.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Touch for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance