Dior Fahrenheit

Dior Fahrenheit

4.4

on 9/30/2018 5:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

STILL, the SEXIEST men’s fragrance ever created...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is such a classic fragrance from Dior parfums.Has an oriental scent, sexy, mature, fire and reminds me of a high spirit. This unisex(actually men) fragrance is not really loving. Basically i love flowery scents, so i don't really like this fahrenheit smells. The packaging is Worst...bad colors combination and design, how come that Dior created a bad design packaging,while his rivalry chanel could create a classy-classic packaging design for her fenomenal no.5 coco chanel fragrance.The scent tends to be a man fragrance than mature woman scent(it's a Homme). Don't like!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This fragrance is pure sexy in a bottle. Very woodsy, yet very soft with the sandalwood coming through.

Its a very sexy manly scent, without being overpowering. I can never stop smelling my husband when we wears this :)

on 1/7/2008 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff on my husband skin! He used up his bottle and hasn't had the desire to want another. He wears lemale(this stuff is awesome too) and has everything it comes in. Fahrenheit really is a sexy scent. Very woodsy and manly scent.

on 11/26/2007 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've worn this since I was 15 years old, it's described as an older guy's cologne but on my skin it always turns incredibly soft and appealing and I'm thirty and it's still my signature scent.

It's incredibly sexy and I will repurchase, again and again and again, as I have for the past 16 years. There's nothing dated about this scent, it's timeless and a classic.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my all time favorite men's fragrance. Warm, woody, spicy, masculine, and always a turn-on. I agree with one reviewer that this is a more mature scent -- don't think I'd want to smell it on a youngin, but phowar on the over 30 set!

on 1/5/2004 11:41:00 PM

I have never ever smelled a more sexy, more luscious, more captivating cologne than this one. The name of this scent is perfect because it smells like a warm cozy fire. When my husband wears this I just melt. Yummy!!!! Sex in a bottle!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel

Popular Fragrances (for Men)