Dior Fahrenheit

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Dior Fahrenheit

4.3

on 10/31/2010 7:22:00 PM

This is my all time fav on my DH. Its woody, spicy and clean. Yes, all three...if your sweetie has never tried it, get them a small bottle, you won't regret it.

on 9/21/2007 4:41:00 AM

This is a classic that I have always loved. The new Fahrenheit 32 is even better!

on 2/16/2006 8:15:00 PM

I've loved this for years now, as my brother wore this all through high school. I'm not a big fan of cologne as it all seems to smell the same to me. This is very different though. It smells AMAZING! This is the kind of scent you wish your boyfriend wore so you could steal his clothes to wear to bed at night when you can't be with him. It's just a very warm and comforting scent to me. I have bought this for almost every guy I have ever dated, and they all have LOVED it. Sexy, masculine, warm, everything a great cologne should be.

on 4/16/2005 9:27:00 AM

This is a classic. When my husband wears Fahrenheit, I stay very close to him and makes me crazy for him. I only like him to wear this when we have extra time;), if you know what I mean. I would also say I don't see younger guys wearing this. I would recommend it for the mature boys over 30ish.

thank you ladies to know you are out there sharing my opinion on this stuff- it is the BOMB. I told my guy that it is sex in a bottle and poof! he was down at Macy's buying some heh heh. I had just gotten him a bottle of Aqua di Gio but I would rather have him wear this, it WORKS!
cheers,
Kathryn

A must for....any man you lust for! I can smell this stuff a mile away, and only want to get closer to it! Of all the colognes my BF wears, this one is the only one that's got bite! Christian Dior has got it made! It is one of those scents you either love it or hate it!

on 9/17/2003 3:36:00 PM

I can't believe this has not been reviewed! This (and Emporio Armani He) is my all-time favorite scent on my husband. Musky in a good way, and has amazing staying power. Unique scent: contains bergamot, lemon, lavender and is accented with violet, cedar and leather...YUM!! Try this, I'm telling you!!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel

Popular Fragrances (for Men)