Filtered by skin tone : Fair

4.4

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Well...this frag is ageing so well (as first issued some 23 years ago, year 1988), I mean it's now a classic, like Eau Sauvage is (another timeless, winner men's cologne from Dior that is at least 40 years old). Of course the 2 frags have nothing in common a part the fact that they are tremendously well constructed and appealing, in their own peculiar way.
Fahrenheit is a chypre/mossy/floral musk built on some unique accord of voilets, leather and patchouli. Indeed it's unique and I never ever smelled such a refined and enticing mixture (well, dupes do not count!) in other frags.
Starts fresh and continues being round and spicy, warm and steady.. plenty of sillage and lasts until the day after.
As everybody says, that is sex in a bottle.
A bit overtly sported, the man wearing that is a self confident verging to "smartass" type of guy. He is hot! That is not for the shy ones!
I have to confess that I was a very young lady and Fahrenheit was all the rage being just out; I recall walking in the street and I smelled it on a refined young man; the frag was soooooo good that I followed the guy all the way, completely forgetting where I was headed to, I was just so oblivious inhaling his fragrance!! I was like mesmerized. Talk about the The Magic Flute in perfumery! :o)
No need to say that I have been buying this frag to all the guys I dated at the time.
A real masterpiece in fragrance!

_____________
Notes:
top note Mandarin, Bergamot
middle note Violet leaves, Nutmeg, Carnation
base note Vetiver, Patchouli, Leather

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This fragrance is pure sexy in a bottle. Very woodsy, yet very soft with the sandalwood coming through.

Its a very sexy manly scent, without being overpowering. I can never stop smelling my husband when we wears this :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I guess i'm in the minority here but all I get from this scent is MOTOR OIL!! Seriously, I work around fragrances all day and I have to say that this is by far one of the worst. I tried to like it but I just can't get past that motor oil accord I keep smelling. If that was toned down, I think it would be fine. I guess this scent might appeal to a guy who wants to smell like Mr. Alpha Male in the Extreme. If I want to smell quaker state, I'll go get my oil changed. Pass.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have to agree with the majority of the reviewers here - Fahrenheit is hot! I bought the deoderant for my bf, who is very picky about cologne, and he loves it! I can stop smelling his arm pits, lol. Also the deoderant doesn't irritate his sensitive skin, which he has always had an issue with. It's sweet and spicy and masculine, yet not too over the top masculine like some men's cologne. I just order a second one for him, and hope to get a bottle of the fragrance soon also!

on 11/26/2007 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've worn this since I was 15 years old, it's described as an older guy's cologne but on my skin it always turns incredibly soft and appealing and I'm thirty and it's still my signature scent.

It's incredibly sexy and I will repurchase, again and again and again, as I have for the past 16 years. There's nothing dated about this scent, it's timeless and a classic.

on 12/24/2005 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Dior Fahrenheit is an amazing scent. It smells so outdoorsy and like somebody just captured the scent of nature. Definitley a great mossy cologne. It changes wickedly, and has just the right amount of spice too. Unfortuately it is a little older smelling and wears off quick. 9.7/10

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my all time favorite men's fragrance. Warm, woody, spicy, masculine, and always a turn-on. I agree with one reviewer that this is a more mature scent -- don't think I'd want to smell it on a youngin, but phowar on the over 30 set!

on 10/30/2003 4:56:00 PM

I'm a woman, and I often resist the heavy florals--they're too strong on my nose, and remind me of my middle-aged aunts. I love my aunts, but I certainly don't want to smell like them. In response to the overly-floral feminine fragrances out there, I picked up Fahrenheit after I loved it on an old boyfriend, my first love (who was gay, it turns out). It's sophisticated and deep, and very warm. I wore it for years, and received many, many compliments--most frequently from straight men, ironically. Men LOVED it on me. If you don't like uber-florals, try a spritz. Smelling the tester is helpful, but the base notes don't always come through. My highest recommendation.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Angel for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance