4.3

on 9/30/2018 5:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

STILL, the SEXIEST men’s fragrance ever created...

on 10/2/2015 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

There's a reason this is a true men's classic fragrance. It's quite unique, and it has stood the test of time. I remember when I was younger, I couldn't appreciate this scent to it's true beauty. It is a more mature scent. It's not a trendy scent every guy is going to wear. That works in it's favor. I've heard comparisons to gasoline, and other things. Here's what's in it: top notes are lavender, mandarin orange, hawthorn, nutmeg flower, cedar, bergamot, chamomile and lemon; middle notes are nutmeg, honeysuckle, carnation, sandalwood, violet leaf, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and cedar; base notes are leather, tonka bean, amber, patchouli, musk and vetiver. Sure, it's been reformulated over the years, but it's still a great scent. For an adventurous guy that doesn't follow the sheep.

on 11/15/2013 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pure sex in a bottle. Yes, its a late 80s/early 90s cologne but SO WHAT? So is Shalimar (80s), Opium (70s) and goodness knows how old Chanel no 5 is but people still rave about them so who cares when it was formulated?

Top notes: Hawthorn, Honeysuckle
Middle notes: Sandalwood
Base notes: Lenstiscus, Styrax

I find this cologne very unique. There is nothing I can compare it to. To me, its pure animalistic, fragrant, masculine, pheromonic sweat. I dont know why but this cologne does something very primal to me. When a man wears this, I am completely under his spell. LOVE it :)

on 2/24/2012 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

What more can be said about Fahrenheit that hasn't already been said? It is a nice musky masculine scent that is timeless, and is still sexy as ever!

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I brought this for a guy I had a major crush on as a Christmas present way back in my teenie years. It is the most amazing masculine sexy scent and my number 1 fav on men. It is kinda of strong, and unfortunately my husband is not a fan of it, he is more into Hugo Boss scents, which I like too. But I have to admit, today when I get a whiff of this from any guy, I find myself doing a double take of that guy..... It will always be special for me.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Well...this frag is ageing so well (as first issued some 23 years ago, year 1988), I mean it's now a classic, like Eau Sauvage is (another timeless, winner men's cologne from Dior that is at least 40 years old). Of course the 2 frags have nothing in common a part the fact that they are tremendously well constructed and appealing, in their own peculiar way.
Fahrenheit is a chypre/mossy/floral musk built on some unique accord of voilets, leather and patchouli. Indeed it's unique and I never ever smelled such a refined and enticing mixture (well, dupes do not count!) in other frags.
Starts fresh and continues being round and spicy, warm and steady.. plenty of sillage and lasts until the day after.
As everybody says, that is sex in a bottle.
A bit overtly sported, the man wearing that is a self confident verging to "smartass" type of guy. He is hot! That is not for the shy ones!
I have to confess that I was a very young lady and Fahrenheit was all the rage being just out; I recall walking in the street and I smelled it on a refined young man; the frag was soooooo good that I followed the guy all the way, completely forgetting where I was headed to, I was just so oblivious inhaling his fragrance!! I was like mesmerized. Talk about the The Magic Flute in perfumery! :o)
No need to say that I have been buying this frag to all the guys I dated at the time.
A real masterpiece in fragrance!

_____________
Notes:
top note Mandarin, Bergamot
middle note Violet leaves, Nutmeg, Carnation
base note Vetiver, Patchouli, Leather

on 10/31/2010 7:22:00 PM

This is my all time fav on my DH. Its woody, spicy and clean. Yes, all three...if your sweetie has never tried it, get them a small bottle, you won't regret it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This fragrance is pure sexy in a bottle. Very woodsy, yet very soft with the sandalwood coming through.

Its a very sexy manly scent, without being overpowering. I can never stop smelling my husband when we wears this :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Loathed it upon first sniff, having grown up on the fresh & friendly likes of CKOne and Lacoste Essential; now consider it my HG fragrance, my perfume avatar, the one I want to be buried with a bottle of. Goes on fresh, floral and herbal; quickly morphs into the smell of the inside of your garage, mid-July (lawnmower trimmings, gasoline, sawdust); then settles into a nutty, musky groove that calls to mind a warm leather jacket in the cooler months, and dry baked earth (or asphalt) in the summer. Dark, mesmerizing, and addictive; the "tall dark stranger" in fragrance form. Old-school in the best possible way. Were it up to me, every man on earth would smell like this.

on 2/22/2010 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Well, Idk...I would LOVE to buy this...I know it's a men's fragrance but it smells just amazing.
My ex Husband wore this all the time, I mean, dude bathed in it. It did not offend me though, but rather made me feel warm, safe and relaxed. The beauty of his memory (although he was a bastard) lives in the scent of this wonderful fragrance. It speaks of sexiness, confidence and youth...more specifically OUR youth together and our long gone love...which is why I won't buy it and wear it. Plus he was a very fair blond and I don't think this would smell the same on me.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Touch for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance