Filtered by age: 25-29

4.9

on 2/24/2012 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

What more can be said about Fahrenheit that hasn't already been said? It is a nice musky masculine scent that is timeless, and is still sexy as ever!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This fragrance is pure sexy in a bottle. Very woodsy, yet very soft with the sandalwood coming through.

Its a very sexy manly scent, without being overpowering. I can never stop smelling my husband when we wears this :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Loathed it upon first sniff, having grown up on the fresh & friendly likes of CKOne and Lacoste Essential; now consider it my HG fragrance, my perfume avatar, the one I want to be buried with a bottle of. Goes on fresh, floral and herbal; quickly morphs into the smell of the inside of your garage, mid-July (lawnmower trimmings, gasoline, sawdust); then settles into a nutty, musky groove that calls to mind a warm leather jacket in the cooler months, and dry baked earth (or asphalt) in the summer. Dark, mesmerizing, and addictive; the "tall dark stranger" in fragrance form. Old-school in the best possible way. Were it up to me, every man on earth would smell like this.

on 2/16/2006 8:15:00 PM

I've loved this for years now, as my brother wore this all through high school. I'm not a big fan of cologne as it all seems to smell the same to me. This is very different though. It smells AMAZING! This is the kind of scent you wish your boyfriend wore so you could steal his clothes to wear to bed at night when you can't be with him. It's just a very warm and comforting scent to me. I have bought this for almost every guy I have ever dated, and they all have LOVED it. Sexy, masculine, warm, everything a great cologne should be.

on 11/19/2005 11:56:00 AM

This smell is one every man should wear! A 600lbs man or elephant could wear this and I would turn around with drool coming down my chin from noticing this smell. I always tell every guy I know to get this scent! Very warm and shall I say "erotic".

Very sexy fragrance!!! It's a bit old school but I still love the smell of this scent. I would still perfer this one to some of the other ones out today. Makes a man smell like a man!

A must for....any man you lust for! I can smell this stuff a mile away, and only want to get closer to it! Of all the colognes my BF wears, this one is the only one that's got bite! Christian Dior has got it made! It is one of those scents you either love it or hate it!

on 1/5/2004 11:41:00 PM

I have never ever smelled a more sexy, more luscious, more captivating cologne than this one. The name of this scent is perfect because it smells like a warm cozy fire. When my husband wears this I just melt. Yummy!!!! Sex in a bottle!

on 10/30/2003 4:56:00 PM

I'm a woman, and I often resist the heavy florals--they're too strong on my nose, and remind me of my middle-aged aunts. I love my aunts, but I certainly don't want to smell like them. In response to the overly-floral feminine fragrances out there, I picked up Fahrenheit after I loved it on an old boyfriend, my first love (who was gay, it turns out). It's sophisticated and deep, and very warm. I wore it for years, and received many, many compliments--most frequently from straight men, ironically. Men LOVED it on me. If you don't like uber-florals, try a spritz. Smelling the tester is helpful, but the base notes don't always come through. My highest recommendation.

on 9/17/2003 3:36:00 PM

I can't believe this has not been reviewed! This (and Emporio Armani He) is my all-time favorite scent on my husband. Musky in a good way, and has amazing staying power. Unique scent: contains bergamot, lemon, lavender and is accented with violet, cedar and leather...YUM!! Try this, I'm telling you!!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Angel for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance