Filtered by age: 19-24

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is such a classic fragrance from Dior parfums.Has an oriental scent, sexy, mature, fire and reminds me of a high spirit. This unisex(actually men) fragrance is not really loving. Basically i love flowery scents, so i don't really like this fahrenheit smells. The packaging is Worst...bad colors combination and design, how come that Dior created a bad design packaging,while his rivalry chanel could create a classy-classic packaging design for her fenomenal no.5 coco chanel fragrance.The scent tends to be a man fragrance than mature woman scent(it's a Homme). Don't like!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Fahrenheit is a classic fragrance from Christian Dior. It is still one of their best sellling men's fragrances. It is quite strong and masculine. For a while I just resisted wearing it. It smells great on a lot of guys, but I always thought it wouldn't suit me. I tried it on and was surprised at how good it smelled on me. I like some musky scents but normally my fragrance is quite light and citrusy. This was a surprise for me! It's a classic scent, definitely smells like it came from the 80s.

Hate to be the one to give a negative review in the midst of all these raves but this product does absolutely nothing for me when my bf wears it. I can't smell it on him!! There is nothing wrong with my nose either...very strange. Wish he'd switch back to Joop...

I discovered this scent on a middle aged repair man at my work. Hahaha. I ended up asking him after many trips past him, what it was. I then bought it for the BF. It's so true it IS sex in a bottle. Yummy. Smooth. Mmm.

Oh wow! I went looking for this fragrance in women's on MUA! No wonder I couldn't find it! My boyfriend sent a sample of this to me with a bottle of Comme des Garcons Flower Power- I didn't realize it was for men!!! I was just on the phone telling him how much I love it.

And I do! I think I might keep wearing it, even though I'm a girl and the era of eau de unisex is ten years gone. Fahrenheit smells clean and dirty (sexy dirty) at the same time. Like ivory soap and something woodsy. I don't know how to describe it, but it's very subtle and settles nicely on the skin. I can see why it might drive so many girls crazy! Maybe I'll only wear it to bed!

Super sexy! And as mentioned, not as predictable as the usual suspects in men's cologne (Cool Water, I'm talking about you!)
The only thing I love on my man as much as this is Marc Jacobs for men. Yummy!

My sister used to wear this in the early 90's.. so to say, it is great.. not so very manly but very wonderful!!

on 6/7/2004 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My fiance wore this when we were first dating, the funny thing is I don't remember him smelling of any particular cologne or anything. I just remember his sweaters smelling really warm and cozy, and his neck smelling like soft, clean masculine skin. This scent made me want to be held in his arms all night long, with my nose buried in his chest, inhaling deeply. Once he finished the bottle, and thus ceased to smell like this, I sure did notice though! This is the first item on my list for any holiday presents for my sweetie. It is warm and subtle but yet it sort of grabs my nose and reels me in for a closer sniff. Perfection in a bottle.

on 6/7/2004 4:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Mmmmm...leather...The initial scent is a bit familiar--maybe like the original RL Polo? I'm not positive. However, that fades away and you're left w/ the nicest smell of leather. If you can't stand all of the Drakkar Noir & Cool Water clones out there, this is a perfect alternative. Much less sharp, much more subtle--spicy, warm, and comforting.

on 11/17/2003 11:23:00 AM

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I love the way this smells on my boyf....it's so warm and sexy...I can't get enough of him

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Angel for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance