L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in British Red

4.2

on 4/6/2017 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this thinking it would look good but it really doesn't work for me at all. It pulls too orange on me. I also really don't like the smell of L'Oreal lipsticks in general but I overlook it if the color is right. Sadly, this one is not the one for me.

on 3/26/2017 10:55:00 PM

Best red I have ever used. Its an orange red as opposed to blue red. Nothing in the market like this color. When I wear it I get compliments on.everything and dont even wear.eye makeup. Best red ever!

on 8/1/2016 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm latin, and my skintone can vary from NC30 to NC40, depending on how tanned I get in the Summer. Undertone is neutral. With that being said, this lipstick looks orange and clownish on me. I suspect this will flatter either very fair or very deep skin tones. Those in the mid-range may have a hard time pulling this off.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this colour! The lipstick goes on smoothly for me, wears well with minimal (and even) fading and doesn't require lip liner or gloss under. There is a faint odour but not strong enough to discourage me from wearing it and it disappates quickly.

on 4/23/2015 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This a bright red color and the formula is very glossy and moisturizing. I honestly don't mind the smell, I actually quite like it. The only thing I don't like is that it isn't very pigmented at all. To get good color payoff, you literally have to rub it on your lips over and over.

very classy, wearable red typical loreal smell and the lipstick starts to tilt into the tube a bit a nick the edge the lipstick itself though is really easy to wear though

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Didnt really like it
. Not what I had in mind for a red lipstick

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This lipstick both surprised me, and disappointed me. I got it on sale for $6.99 at shoppers drugmart, so the price was very reasonable. This lipstick goes on nice, but it needs to be applied a few times to get that bold, red lip. It is smooth, hydrating, and keeps my lips soft all day. However, I absolutely can not stand the smell of this lipstick. You know when you were a little girl and you use to play with your moms makeup and it all had that really strong, floral scent? Well this lipstick is just like that, and if you're eating and happen to get a little bit on your food, that's all you can taste. If it weren't for the smell this lipstick would be perfect, but if you take a wiff at the store and cant get past the smell, don't buy it.

on 5/7/2014 10:24:00 AM

awesome shade! i always get compliments

on 4/20/2014 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a beautiful, highly pigmented, classy yet glamorous, true red. It glides on smoothly and brightens my typically dull, light-medium Southeast Asian complexion so that I look like I'm light, golden, and glowing! If I didn't prefer "natural and pretty," I'd definitely wear this more frequently than just on special occasions. I'll use this until it expires, but as "glamour" just isn't my style, I might very well stray when I need another lipstick.