St.Tropez St Tropez body polish

St.Tropez St Tropez body polish
St Tropez body polish

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

OMG I regret that I haven't tried it earlier and thank you MUA and other reviewers who made me buy it!
I have a feeling that best gentle body scrubs are always made by self tanning brands. This one is pure perfection. It's very gentle (I usually hate body scrubs because I have a feeling that they rip off my skin), this one doesn't. I actually love how it feels!
It's effective: removes dead skin / body cream residue and make my body oh so soft.
It smells divine and it has very pretty white holographic color.
Absolute must have!

on 5/12/2014 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I am a huge fan of this product: it has the perfect amount of grit, smells delicious (think a tropical, citrusy drink), and rinses easily with no residue. It's just the right amount of exfoliation and hydration. The particulars are soft but resilient. I can't stand body exfoliants that use nut shell particles: they scratch me up! It reminds me of the LM Facial Scrub, but for the body. (As far as the grittiness anyway.) I use it with a washcloth if I want to give it an exfoliation boost. Just put some on a soft washcloth (like the super soft one from The Body Shop), and massage in circular motions. Take it up a notch further for rough areas using the Clarisonic body attachment. Works wonderfully on it's own too.

on 7/22/2010 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Nice scrub - very fine parts, even is moisturizing. Love it!

This leaves no oily film, so it is great to use before fake tan as some scrubs can leave a film which turns the tan green! I use this on dry skin before I get in the shower and then shower it off, as I think that it doesn't have much scrubbing effect on wet skin.

on 12/1/2010 11:27:00 AM

The tiny particles in this exfoliant are gentle on my skin. I like the fragrance. Price is a little steep but would buy again.

on 5/30/2011 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This stuff is amazing. This scrub particles are so tiny and really do a great job exfoliating. It's amazing!

on 6/21/2008 2:07:00 AM

You know those body scrubs that have giant chunks of exfoliants? Or the ones that, when you rub it in, the scrubbies dissipate and you're left with nothing?

This scrub is NOT any of those. I've been holding on to a sample pack of this for ages, and finally tore it open. I figured, it's probably an overpriced crappy scrub. Nope! The scrubbing beads are very dense, so even if I go back to an area, the scrubbiness is still there! It doesn't feel sharp, though I wouldn't recommend this on very sensitive skin (duh). I was able to do everything that would be exposed by shorts & a tank top with a tiny sample, and used the rest on my face.

The smell, to me, is not noticable. My skin was *very* smooth afterwards. I would actually purchase this for $13 a bottle! Normally I just use a scrub glove, but now that seems too harsh.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this body scrub! perfect grainy but not harsh texture that leaves my skin very soft but not oily or dried out. I picked mine up at bath and body works on sale so it wasnt too expensive.

on 2/15/2008 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This stuff is freaking amazing. I bought the 3 step tanning system in Bath and Body works (on sale for $9.96 score!!!) that includes this, the lotion and the whipped tanning mousse. I have yet to even try the self tanner but last night on a whim I decided to try the body polish. OMG people, I was floored by the results. I know you are all probably like, relax, its just a scrub, but it did wonders for my skin! I have KP aka chicken skin all over the sides of my thighs and bum and have scrubbed them to death with other scrubs that have done absolutely nothing to soften them. But my skin right now is like silk, you cant even feel the bumps. It is the most gorgeous turquoise color, has a very grainy consistency, and the faintest smell. I used it with exfoliating gloves I purchased from CVS. My bf could not stop touching me last night :) Run out and buy this product everyone, you will not be disappointed!

on 6/27/2008 9:44:00 AM

This is a great product for removing any leftover self tanning product. The granuals are fine yet just enough to slough off the dead skin and uneven spots of a tan. I use this prior to using the St. Tropez self tanning mousse. The scent is great and it's not drying to my skin.