Burberry Brit

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Burberry Brit

3.5

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Soft and sweet but use sparingly. Too much and it smells sickenly sweet. Lovely warm drydown. Get lots of compliments. One problem is that everyone is going to be wearing this and it will become like a Justin Bieber record, beautiful but way overplayed.

The packaging is hideous!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Ah, Burberry Brit... the one scent that presents a mild marriage dilemma in my house. My husband loves this scent on me, but I just can not stand wearing it. He'll get over it... and I'll help by distracting him with scents we both like. Burberry Brit has a tangy/tart quality from start to finish on me (must be the lime). Seriously, this lime note lasts for the life of the fragrance on my skin, and it is a complete and utter turn off. It's not a bad scent, per se, just not one I enjoy wearing, and if you don't enjoy wearing a scent, then really, what is the point? UPDATE: I have been trying to wear this more since my husband likes it so much, and guess what? It's growing on me. Seriously, I'm starting to like it. I'm upping my rating to reflect this "gradual appreciation" I am developing for this scent... Advertised Notes: Top note : Lime, Frosted Pear, Green Almond, Middle note : White Peony, Jordan Almond, Base note : Mahogany, Amber, Vanilla, Tonka Bean

UPDATE TO MY UPDATE: I have found that by layering Burberry Brit over L'Artisan Vanilia I am able to really, really enjoy wearing this...
continued >>