Burberry Brit

Burberry Brit

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I honestly don't know what to think of this fragrance. On me, you can definitely pick out the vanilla and maybe tonka bean. The reason for this indifference is because of the vanilla note. I am beginning to suspect that vanilla fragrances do not work for my body odor. It smells primal or to be honest, it smells like post coitus on me. Maybe it is because vanilla does not do well on me when it is warm outside. I might try this fragrance again when the weather is cooler.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I like to wear this when I go out and wear my fancy clothes it totally changes my outlook and makes me feel great!

on 11/16/2014 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I remember loving this all day when I sampled it in Belk, and still loving it when I bought it for a good price at TJMaxx. However, something in it made my nose itch and I sneezed a lot. I can no longer wear it, but still would recommend to others that like light, crisp, sweet (but not too sweet) fragrances.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Brit is such a peculiar perfume. It reminds me of Alien by Thierry Mugler. They both have this hard-to-pick-out quality about them that reminds me of the dentist's office or a new car. I love Alien, however, but Brit reminds me of a car freshener that my grandfather used to use. The notes always seem oddly blended then bathed in sweetness. I can't categorize it in anything, but I guess it's closest to floral. It has a bitter quality to it that many wildflowers posess. Its notes are lime, icy pear, green almond, white peony, sugared almond, mahogany wood, amber, vanilla beans and tonka beans. I don't detect any of those. I just detect "grandpa's car freshener" Price is steep and packaging is bland, but still attractive. I don't recommend.

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Love this.I have a collection and this is one I use about once a week. I only took points off because it doesn't last very long.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I used to love this scent in HS but I think my change of scents has changed/matured a bit..Im not really loving it like i used to but I gave it a 4 bc my bf LOVES this on me..so I wear it frequently for him..I love the D&G The One and Bvlgari Omnia scents so much more and spray them when I know I wont be w/ him too much..its CRAZY..for me this perfume is like a magnet for men..I get so many compliments from male strangers when wearing this..I wonder what notes that are in this attract them..my aunt went out and bought it when I spent the wknd away w/ her and 3 guys at diff. times complimented how I smelled! lol

on 4/25/2008 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Love, love, love this scent. My dad bought me the gift set with the large (3.4oz?) bottle, body wash & lotion for Christmas. I wear this scent to work at least 3 times a week and occasionally when I am going out. It is so soft and sweet, not overbearing at all like some scents can be. I always receive compliments when I wear it.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

A sweet, fresh, fun scent - a fruit-and-vanilla number that doesn't smell like candy. I can't pinpoint why I like it so much but I'm on my second bottle. For me it's longlasting yet subtle. I can't really detect the lime, icy pear, almond, whatever but the dry down is delicious. It's a perfect one to take on vacation with you - it works everywhere - beach, night, day.

Popular Fragrances