Burberry Brit

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Burberry Brit

3.9

I have the EDP. The best thing about this perfume is the vanilla dry down. I don't really care for the top and middle notes of this perfume.

The packaging doesn't look very nice

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I owned this perfume in a small 1oz bottle and used it all up within a year. I only purchased since it was on clearance at Target for only $11...and I actually liked the smell. I normally do floral jasmine scents but this one has a warm musky scent that's great for dinner dates or as a perfume for cold nights. My boyfriend really liked this scent every time I wore it. I wouldn't repurchase since I like to try out different scents.

on 12/11/2014 9:02:00 AM

Burberry Brit is absolutely my favorite fragrance. I wear it all the time, I get lots of compliments on this scent, and whenever it runs out I buy more. I switch back & forth between the EDT and EDP versions, they're both wonderful.

I would describe Brit as fresh and somewhat sporty, warm and vanilla-y, and also little bit powdery and sweet and citrus-y. Excellent staying power. Perfect as an everyday fragrance, this is HG status for me.

A little on the expensive side for a department store fragrance, especially since I always seem to be running out. Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so in the future.

on 12/11/2014 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this frag - the almond is so sweet and delicious and the hint of lime perks it up!

on 10/9/2014 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I tried it in the store. I'm not sure if it's long lasting or not, but I do know that the description is so far off from what it really smells like. It's described as fresh and floral, which is the type of scent I never go for. But the description also said, it smelled of pears and almonds which I love, but It doesn't smell like that at all and that's why I didn't like it. It's just an ordinary flowery smell. Boring.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Oh burberry. I really loved the scent of the edp but ended up buying the edt because I'm not a fan of how strong the edp is. Unfortunately, the edt does not have the vanilla note (or maybe gets overpowered with the alcoholic base note), making it a much less pleasant scent than the edp. Definitely not a feminine scent. The Brit sheer (the pink bottle) is much lovelier.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought this after smelling it in the shops and thinking it was quite nice. I don't know how it must have deceived me in between trying it there and then eventually buying it, but alas...

This is a hugely musky perfume - I'm really not a fan of musk. The linger of it is just way too sweet for me, I think? It's far too heavy to be wearing during the daytime but I'd still wear it out at night if I was feeling adventurous. But honestly it's just not the scent for me, I don't think I'll be buying it again.

on 11/13/2012 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I totally agree with the girl Below Me. When you 1st spray it, You get a strong Lime scent! Which i don't really care for, But after that passes the Amber & Sandalwood kick in, Which is my fav part! Bc that is the Note i most like & the note that stats on you. After sniffing my arm, I do have to agree that it kinda does smell like Viva La Juicy, Maybe its the Amber. Anyways I LOVE this fragrance <3 will be using alot during the Winter!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I asked for this for my birthday in August and my boyfriend got me the biggest bottle of the EDP. I knew I wanted a new fragrance to add to my collection and I smelled a lot but most were either too much like scents I already own, too sweet, or just not my taste. This however was just right for me. On me, it comes off as a very nice clean vanilla scent that has a nice warmth to it. It definitely lasts a long time on me and the bottle will last me for many years to come. I personally think this scent is better in the fall/winter months but it would be used in spring/summer as well but I normally wear more sweeter, fruiter scents in the warmer months. Overall I highly recommend this perfume and it is definitely in my top favorite perfumes that I own.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I LOVE this fragrance because at first spray it remindes me of earl grey tea (yum!) It has a well rounded vanilla that doesn't turn on my skin as other vanillas have in the past. It is sweet, but not in a cloying way. The EDT lasts most of the day on me (a great work scent). It's sophisticated, sexy, and my bf loves it. Think i finally found my HG perfume.

The only thing i'm not too crazy about is the cap. It's square with very pointy edges so use caution if you're digging around for your bottle in your bag. However, an atomizer solved this for me.

Popular Fragrances