Burberry Brit

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Burberry Brit

3.8

on 10/3/2015 3:15:00 AM

For me, this is one of the most beautiful, recognizable fragrances ever! It reminds me of fall - coloured leaves, cozy moments, warm drinks....it has such a slightly spicy warmth to it, but is still not too heavy at all. Wonderful!

This is one of my favourite fragrances and I have been wearing it for about 10 years. I find two sprays of it last all day and it's not overpowering. It smells exactly on my skin like it does in the bottle, which is always a big plus. Also, the bottle lasts a really long time.

on 12/11/2014 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this frag - the almond is so sweet and delicious and the hint of lime perks it up!

on 11/22/2014 12:42:00 PM

Why does this smell like a faux-trendy guy's perfume..? You know the type of perfume- they all have something in common which they share with Brit, an artificial twist that's generally perceived as being "attractive".

I love all Burberry scents. Brit is the calmer, softer and creamier version of London, yet it still has just as much staying power. Where London is demanding, loud and in-charge, Brit is fun and uplifting with vanilla, amber and mahogany. Because of this, it can be worn during any season for any occasion. The description says it has a sweet/fruity scent, which I don't get, but regardless, I really enjoy it. I think it's great for spring/summer.

on 3/1/2014 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Vanilla, peony, almonds, mahogany, and sugar are the notes that stand out to me in this. This is a very adult fragrance in my opinion. It's not too sweet or strong and doesn't fall flat or really smell like anything else I own.

It lasts for a good amount of time and I get many compliments from it. I would say this is better worn at night and in winter. It's very sexy and I love it :)

on 11/18/2013 2:19:00 AM

I have bought this time and time again. It is such an easy fragrance to wear. I feel put-together, awake, clean and happy when I put this on..it just works. It's fresh but still has some spice to it. It wears well and stays true all day, without being overpowering at all.

Sometimes I think I smell tobacco (not smoke or ashtrays..tobacco) and there's something which gives it that new leather smell at times too. It's listed as: Italian Lime, Icy Pear, Green Almond, White Peony, Sugared Almonds, Amber, Mahogany, Vanilla, Tonka Bean.

It is not really sweet, I don't wear sweet, yet I think it's the floral and sweet notes of peony, almond, vanilla that balance the lime and the pear citrusy notes that just ends up quite lovely.

Such a well balanced fragrance and one I'm sure I'll keep buying. I think for the price it's a good fragrance that lasts all day and does not wear flat. I wear it in winter and summer, though I think it's probably more summery than winter, it's spice and warmth is there but not dominant.

Unfortunately this perfume reminds me of baby powder. I did not like it at all. I used to wear a perfume by Diesel that came in a short, white bottle when I was 10 that smelled exactly like this. If you like the scent of talcum powder, then you'll probably like it. If you love this perfume but can't afford to re-purchase, then I'd recommend the Diesel perfume as a dupe. I do, however, like the bottle with the signature Burberry checkered pattern on it. But that's about as much as I like about this perfume....

on 5/21/2013 1:01:00 PM

Love it.

I absolutely love this fragrance. When I was about 12 I had eau de toilette of this perfume and I really liked the smell, but back then I didn't really pay attention to brand names so when I ran out of it, I didn't go looking for it. Couple years back I was looking for a new scent since I'd run out of my Coco mademoiselle ( another amazing perfume) and I came across Burberry stand, I recognized the bottle and tried it (sprayed it on my coat sleeve), but since it was eau de perfume, the scent at fist was very strong and I didn't quite like it right away, so I didn't end up buying it. When I woke up next morning, there was amazing smell in my closet and it was coming from my coat sleeve :D So I pretty much ran to the store and got the biggest bottle.
I think it's the best perfumes ever made. It IS a bit strong when you first put it on, but as it sets and fades a little, it's just too good for words. I personally don't like to wear to much perfume, but I do like when I walk and leave pleasant smell. I've definitely gotten a lot of compliments. It's especially great to use at winter time, when wearing scarves or sweaters, because it leaves very subtle but absolutely gorgeous scent on them!
It's definitely one of my favorite perfumes, especially for fall/winter season.

Popular Fragrances