Burberry Brit

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Burberry Brit

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

As a previous reviewer, I also got a sample of this.
Initially, it smells like a men's cologne from 90's, I can smell different perfume notes for a minute or so, but in a minute it transforms into one note sweet overpowering smell.
I rarely like sweet fragrances, they often give me a headache and this one isn't an exception.
One time wear was enough for me, there is no chance I will ever use it again.

on 10/3/2015 3:15:00 AM

For me, this is one of the most beautiful, recognizable fragrances ever! It reminds me of fall - coloured leaves, cozy moments, warm drinks....it has such a slightly spicy warmth to it, but is still not too heavy at all. Wonderful!

This is one of my favourite fragrances and I have been wearing it for about 10 years. I find two sprays of it last all day and it's not overpowering. It smells exactly on my skin like it does in the bottle, which is always a big plus. Also, the bottle lasts a really long time.

on 12/11/2014 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this frag - the almond is so sweet and delicious and the hint of lime perks it up!

on 11/22/2014 12:42:00 PM

Why does this smell like a faux-trendy guy's perfume..? You know the type of perfume- they all have something in common which they share with Brit, an artificial twist that's generally perceived as being "attractive".

I love all Burberry scents. Brit is the calmer, softer and creamier version of London, yet it still has just as much staying power. Where London is demanding, loud and in-charge, Brit is fun and uplifting with vanilla, amber and mahogany. Because of this, it can be worn during any season for any occasion. The description says it has a sweet/fruity scent, which I don't get, but regardless, I really enjoy it. I think it's great for spring/summer.

on 3/1/2014 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Vanilla, peony, almonds, mahogany, and sugar are the notes that stand out to me in this. This is a very adult fragrance in my opinion. It's not too sweet or strong and doesn't fall flat or really smell like anything else I own.

It lasts for a good amount of time and I get many compliments from it. I would say this is better worn at night and in winter. It's very sexy and I love it :)

on 11/18/2013 2:19:00 AM

I have bought this time and time again. It is such an easy fragrance to wear. I feel put-together, awake, clean and happy when I put this on..it just works. It's fresh but still has some spice to it. It wears well and stays true all day, without being overpowering at all.

Sometimes I think I smell tobacco (not smoke or ashtrays..tobacco) and there's something which gives it that new leather smell at times too. It's listed as: Italian Lime, Icy Pear, Green Almond, White Peony, Sugared Almonds, Amber, Mahogany, Vanilla, Tonka Bean.

It is not really sweet, I don't wear sweet, yet I think it's the floral and sweet notes of peony, almond, vanilla that balance the lime and the pear citrusy notes that just ends up quite lovely.

Such a well balanced fragrance and one I'm sure I'll keep buying. I think for the price it's a good fragrance that lasts all day and does not wear flat. I wear it in winter and summer, though I think it's probably more summery than winter, it's spice and warmth is there but not dominant.

Unfortunately this perfume reminds me of baby powder. I did not like it at all. I used to wear a perfume by Diesel that came in a short, white bottle when I was 10 that smelled exactly like this. If you like the scent of talcum powder, then you'll probably like it. If you love this perfume but can't afford to re-purchase, then I'd recommend the Diesel perfume as a dupe. I do, however, like the bottle with the signature Burberry checkered pattern on it. But that's about as much as I like about this perfume....

on 5/21/2013 1:01:00 PM