Burberry Brit

Burberry Brit

4.2

on 8/17/2015 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My best friend wears this as her signature scent, and she smells so good that whenever we're together I would always octopus hug her so I can smell her (woah, what a creep). I finally got my own, and wore it today. My lil' sis liked it, but she says my Jimmy Choo parfum smelled better.

Either way, great scent!

on 11/26/2014 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

A classy scent. Some may find it too mature, but I like to think of Brit for the confident, irrespective of age. It's woodsy with a hint of sweetness in the almond/vanilla.

on 12/5/2013 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Lovely, warm, intoxicating scent. My current favorite.

I'm an amateur when it comes to perfume. Due to working in a coffee shop for many years, I've rarely been able to wear scents (interferes with coffee smell for customers) and therefore never got into them. Last week I decided it was time to have some nice perfume, and this was the first purchase made with my new-found perfume craving. I'm absolutely in love and I've worn this every day since purchasing. I even spray a little right before I go to bed so I can sit and inhale on my way to sleep. Cannot get enough of this vanilla/almond yumminess. This one really works for me!

Btw, I purchased the edt- it lasts all day for me (the spray before bed that I mentioned above is simply overkill/insanity). I love this scent so much that I have also purchased the edp, due to arrive later this week. Can't wait to compare the two! If it responds to my chemistry as well as the edt, I'll be in heaven!

I absolutely love this fragrance. When I was about 12 I had eau de toilette of this perfume and I really liked the smell, but back then I didn't really pay attention to brand names so when I ran out of it, I didn't go looking for it. Couple years back I was looking for a new scent since I'd run out of my Coco mademoiselle ( another amazing perfume) and I came across Burberry stand, I recognized the bottle and tried it (sprayed it on my coat sleeve), but since it was eau de perfume, the scent at fist was very strong and I didn't quite like it right away, so I didn't end up buying it. When I woke up next morning, there was amazing smell in my closet and it was coming from my coat sleeve :D So I pretty much ran to the store and got the biggest bottle.
I think it's the best perfumes ever made. It IS a bit strong when you first put it on, but as it sets and fades a little, it's just too good for words. I personally don't like to wear to much perfume, but I do like when I walk and leave pleasant smell. I've definitely gotten a lot of compliments. It's especially great to use at winter time, when wearing scarves or sweaters, because it leaves very subtle but absolutely gorgeous scent on them!
It's definitely one of my favorite perfumes, especially for fall/winter season.

on 3/22/2013 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't use this everyday but I do like it. I think maybe its a bit overpriced considering it reminds me a bit of something I've smelled many times before (maybe from BBW??). Anyways it's a warm and sweet vanilla scent with a very SLIGHT hint of lime and a strong kick of almonds. I can see how some may want to spray it everyday but, for me, it has to be when I'm in the mood as I've been drawn to cleaner scents lately for everyday wear.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is like my 5th bottle of BB. seriously, wth i can't get over it, it so light but so strong at the same damn time. you can wear it for any occasion, its not heavy and strong, just enough for when u walk by someone they notice you but they dont choke on your scent.

on 8/17/2012 12:55:00 AM

I was looking for a new perfume and my favorite local online perfume store is having an offer on a number of perfumes, inc Brit. I came here to read up on the reviews and bought myself a sample. I love it, and bought the 100ml bottle.

I'm not good with scent but some people talk about the key lime pie scent and that definitely lingers strongly on me. I read it would dry down to a nice warm vanilla and though it does I can still smell a bit of the citrus. I love it so much. It's such a comforting scent~

on 6/14/2012 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The bottle is lovely and so is the scent after it settles on your skin. For me, the scent is too strong and cloying at first but the dry down is nice and soft. Would buy again.

on 4/14/2012 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love this perfume! It smells so feminine, soft, and sophisticated. This is definitely a warm scent, with notes of amber, vanilla, and some spices.
I bought the limited edition one, where the packaging is SOO BEAUTIFUL.
Classic perfume that I would use on nights out. It can be a little too much for everyday use, but if sprayed lightly it leaves you with a warm inviting smell. I would recommend this scent for women 20+ because as a teen, this may be a tad mature and womanly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I defnitley can see why this perfume has a lot of fans. Its not overwhelming and a non offensive scent. So I bought into all the hype and bought it. The period that I did wear it, I got some compliments on it. As time came to pass, I realized that I wanted more vanilla and less citrus. If I want a light, fresh scent I opt for True Religion. I will not repurchase.

Popular Fragrances