Burberry Brit

Burberry Brit

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

As much as I was looking forward to absolutely loving this fragrance, the first time I spritzed it on (and wore it out for a day), I was disappointed. (BOOHOO) The smell was the first thing that lured me into it, and I mean, how could you refuse to smell like Burberry BRIT? It didn't last for too long, in fact, the scent wore away very quickly, but it is quite pungent the first hour or two from application. I'm on the line with this perfume, it's quality certainly does not live up to it's name/price.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

A delicious, warm, cozy fragrance that's perfect for fall and winter. I originally purchased the EDT and fell in love with the scent but found the staying power to be lacking. I recently bought the EDP and am very pleased. It has better staying power, a richer quality and cuter packaging with the traditional Burberry plaid colors. I now keep the EDT in my purse for touch ups.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Yummy Yummu Yummy . This was my first ever Burberry perfume and still my favorite! it has all my favorite smells mixed into a pretty bottle. it is a combination of vanilla, pear, musk, sandlewood, honey and caramel. The best perfume for Winter

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I've been using this perfume for a few years now (I'd like to think it's my signature).
It has a very recognizable scent that people don't forget. It's very strong yet sweet and flirty at the same time. I would categorize it as an oriental floral but everyone has their own opinion.
The great thing about this perfume is that the scent lasts a VERY long time. I put it on every morning and I can still smell it well into the evening.

on 4/25/2008 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Love, love, love this scent. My dad bought me the gift set with the large (3.4oz?) bottle, body wash & lotion for Christmas. I wear this scent to work at least 3 times a week and occasionally when I am going out. It is so soft and sweet, not overbearing at all like some scents can be. I always receive compliments when I wear it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Ah, Burberry Brit... the one scent that presents a mild marriage dilemma in my house. My husband loves this scent on me, but I just can not stand wearing it. He'll get over it... and I'll help by distracting him with scents we both like. Burberry Brit has a tangy/tart quality from start to finish on me (must be the lime). Seriously, this lime note lasts for the life of the fragrance on my skin, and it is a complete and utter turn off. It's not a bad scent, per se, just not one I enjoy wearing, and if you don't enjoy wearing a scent, then really, what is the point? UPDATE: I have been trying to wear this more since my husband likes it so much, and guess what? It's growing on me. Seriously, I'm starting to like it. I'm upping my rating to reflect this "gradual appreciation" I am developing for this scent... Advertised Notes: Top note : Lime, Frosted Pear, Green Almond, Middle note : White Peony, Jordan Almond, Base note : Mahogany, Amber, Vanilla, Tonka Bean

UPDATE TO MY UPDATE: I have found that by layering Burberry Brit over L'Artisan Vanilia I am able to really, really enjoy wearing this...
continued >>

on 12/5/2006 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Check this out....I really love the initial scent with the mixture of lime, almonds, and vanilla...but...it fades out into nothing special. This is way over priced as there are cheaper perfumes with better quality ingredients and richer scents. Plus this is the EDP, the highest grade. But for that beautiful early scent, I give it three and a half lipsticks.

Update: I changed lotions and this scent seems to linger better. Upgrage time!

Popular Fragrances