Burberry Brit

Burberry Brit

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I honestly don't know what to think of this fragrance. On me, you can definitely pick out the vanilla and maybe tonka bean. The reason for this indifference is because of the vanilla note. I am beginning to suspect that vanilla fragrances do not work for my body odor. It smells primal or to be honest, it smells like post coitus on me. Maybe it is because vanilla does not do well on me when it is warm outside. I might try this fragrance again when the weather is cooler.

on 11/16/2014 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I remember loving this all day when I sampled it in Belk, and still loving it when I bought it for a good price at TJMaxx. However, something in it made my nose itch and I sneezed a lot. I can no longer wear it, but still would recommend to others that like light, crisp, sweet (but not too sweet) fragrances.

on 1/24/2012 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Burberry Brit is what I've been looking for in a fragrance. I find it to have just the right amount of fresh, clean, citrus, sweet, powder, vanilla and amber. It lasts and lasts and I love the smell of it from the lime at the start to the vanilla/amber at the finish. It is the first time in many years that I have bought a second bottle of a perfume. I usually get bored very easily, but not with Brit. It's not overly girly or floral, nor is a scent that stands out in a crowd, but more like a sophisticated clean classy scent that I feel comfortable in on any occasion from being dressed up on a night out, a day at the office, being at home relaxing, to running errands around town. I love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Burberry Brit is a really lovely fragrance - creamy, warm, fruity, powdery, musky, gourmand and fresh. The pear is just gorgeous and the almond makes my mouth water.

Brit is, in my opinion, a Hollyoaks babe of fragrance. Hollyoaks is a soap set in Chester in the UK - full of leggy girls with bright white smiles and push-up bras. They drink, they get involved with the wrong lads, they love a girlie chat and they dig shopping in Manchester. Sometimes they end up in prison, try to kill their husbands, get their hearts broken and catch STDs. Most of them work in a salon, go to school or the local uni. Being as good looking as they are they really should think about getting out of Chester and getting careers in telly.

A good friend of mine wears this fragrance. She isn't really a Hollyoaks girl - she's a skinny indie kid. I have noted the incongruity but it works on her. And, I have discovered, Brit works on me too. It's something I would wear for myself, just to smell delicious.

I do know one of the girls in Hollyoaks in real life and she probably wouldn't wear Brit or anything by Burberry because of the chav associations. continued >>

Popular Fragrances