Burberry Brit

Filtered by hair type : Other
Burberry Brit

4.1

on 2/24/2017 3:36:00 PM

For some reason I get pencil shavings with lemon in the opening. I got a good deal on this and like the drydown. It is a sweet vanilla drydown without giving a headache. It is a really inoffensive fragrance but won't make a bold statement, so great for at work. It doesn't have great lasting power though.

Mmm. Very sensual. I'm always complimented about this perfume from both genders whenever I wear it. There's lots of vanilla and it's very heavy, almost musky smelling; it makes a great perfume for a night out or when you want to feel extra sexy for your SO. It's not too heavy, but I still find it overwhelming for a day out since I like switching to light citrusy/floral scents. Still, I wear this more than any other parfum in my little collection. I usually spritz this in my hair and apply a little on the neck.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Nice quality florals, but on my skin it turns into mens aftershave and is quite overpowering with musky amber. Touch was like that for me also. There is something in it that amplifies on my skin that obviously doesn't happen to other people. I prefer lighter florals of The Beat, which is discontinued but still selling online, I just picked up travel bottle.

on 11/26/2014 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

A classy scent. Some may find it too mature, but I like to think of Brit for the confident, irrespective of age. It's woodsy with a hint of sweetness in the almond/vanilla.

on 5/7/2014 7:23:00 AM

This isn't bad for summertime, it's light and smells great. I don't like that everybody wears it. I don't think I'll buy it again. I prefer Tom Ford's fragrances by the moment.

on 1/8/2014 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have repurchased this in the EDP 3 times now and also own 4 other Burberry scents. This one is my go-to however. It's a delightful, fresh and timeless scent IMHO, and can be worn for every-day or going out, whatever. I get asked what perfume I'm wearing often with this one, and I pretty much never get tired of it. I only change scents after I've worn this one steadily for awhile and can't smell it on myself anymore, but I LOVE coming back to it every time! I don't care for the EDT, don't find it anything special and it smells nothing like the EDP. Brit is a bit pricey, but worth it..

on 12/5/2013 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Lovely, warm, intoxicating scent. My current favorite.

I'm an amateur when it comes to perfume. Due to working in a coffee shop for many years, I've rarely been able to wear scents (interferes with coffee smell for customers) and therefore never got into them. Last week I decided it was time to have some nice perfume, and this was the first purchase made with my new-found perfume craving. I'm absolutely in love and I've worn this every day since purchasing. I even spray a little right before I go to bed so I can sit and inhale on my way to sleep. Cannot get enough of this vanilla/almond yumminess. This one really works for me!

Btw, I purchased the edt- it lasts all day for me (the spray before bed that I mentioned above is simply overkill/insanity). I love this scent so much that I have also purchased the edp, due to arrive later this week. Can't wait to compare the two! If it responds to my chemistry as well as the edt, I'll be in heaven!

Unfortunately this perfume reminds me of baby powder. I did not like it at all. I used to wear a perfume by Diesel that came in a short, white bottle when I was 10 that smelled exactly like this. If you like the scent of talcum powder, then you'll probably like it. If you love this perfume but can't afford to re-purchase, then I'd recommend the Diesel perfume as a dupe. I do, however, like the bottle with the signature Burberry checkered pattern on it. But that's about as much as I like about this perfume....

on 12/3/2012 12:16:00 PM

I'm on my sixth or seventh bottle of this, it is my absolute favorite fragrance. I've tried a few times to branch out and try something new, but this is the best. Nothing meshes with my natural smell better than this. It goes through three distinct phases and by the end of the day it is warm vanilla deliciousness. It is best in the winter filtering out through layers of warm clothes. This is my HG fragrance for sure.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Brit, both women's and men's versions, is my favorite Burberry scent. I used to love the original Burberry years ago, but got too used to it, I guess, and it lost its magic. Tried all the others from this brand and didn't like any of them, just Brit. It's my comfort scent. If men's version makes me think of a dark blue/grey, soft, luxurious oversized cashmere sweater, wearing it while sitting in front of a fireplace at the beach house, on a cool overcast day, then women's makes me envision the same kind of sweater but in ivory/cream. Both are just so warm and comfy.

Popular Fragrances